Elemis TSV 11/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For Elemis fans an Elemis TSV used to be a treat, something to look forward to, a chance to stock up on a favourite product or maybe try something new..

Now there's a TSV every month it's overkill, especially as they are often on auto delivery too.

I've never rated Elemis but even die hard fans must have a limit on how much they need or can afford.

QVC are in danger of killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.

I got bored with the Elemis shows ages ago. As I’ve said before, any show where you just watch people rubbing cream onto their face is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Also they have a TSV, the shows seem to be on every couple of hours that day. As Letz-be-avenue said ..... it’s overkill now.

Because Elemis sells QVc will carry on pushing the goose that lays the golden egg. A lot of people see using Elemis as a hobby and enjoy it. Elemis have seen that and will bring out a new product to try every day to keep up the interest. I will never forget when Elemis was first aired with Keeley the complaints about how people were breaking out and she would get the victims to buy more and more stuff to "cure" thier bad skin. Elemis is one of the most reactive skincare there is. I can use most stuff now 20 plus years later but Elemis always still gives me a spot or rash even though my skin has aged and can use these rather over scented/oily cosmetics now!

I got bored with the Elemis shows ages ago. As I’ve said before, any show where you just watch people rubbing cream onto their face is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Also they have a TSV, the shows seem to be on every couple of hours that day. As Letz-be-avenue said ..... it’s overkill now.
Tune into the beauty channel and repeats of Elemis hours seem to be on an endless loop. Getting sick to death of seeing Keeley on dodgy video links, saying the same things over and over again.

I still like some Elemis products the Sensitive Skin Wash I use every day but get the 400mls when on offer direct from them, the toner Apricot or Ginseng.

I have two unopened 50mls sizes of the PCMC but now prefer the Emma Hardie Vit C or even LE Superskin.

I know some rave about the Matrix Night Cream, but for me, it was nothing special. Elemis used to do some really lovely to use not overly expensive skin though days long gone.

Yes it's becoming overkill now, too many products so too much choice.
That Bio-Tec range seems to have bit the dust, and as for that overpriced Ultra Smart stuff o_O the prices of that are beyond ridiculous. I've had a look on the JL site to see those.
I would never dream of paying such prices, and how exactly are they worth it??

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 11/04/21

15ml Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum RRP £70 + post (if 15ml)
150ml Pro Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser RRP £42 + post
30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 RRP £55 + post

Choice Of possibly Sea Lavender & Samphire or British Botanicals

300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Body Cream RRP £15 + post (200ml is £28 & 50ml is £8)

RRP £210 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 598
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 603
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 586
Beyond boring - I've lost count of the number of TSVs that have included PC marine cream, PC cleanser and Sea Lavender & Samphire body products with the latest "groundbreaking, innovative technology, age-defying serum" thrown in for good measure.

The number of times that Elemis is on air makes me think that someone at QVC must have shares in the company. 🤔

Even for Elemis fans, which I’m not, the repetitive products that air suggests that devotees have rooms dedicated to storing pots of the stuff because there’s not enough time for them to run out before the next show airs.

As I’ve said before ..... a bore fest and I’ll avoid the channel that day.

I had the British botanical bits in last years July tsv, didn't like it, it was nothing like the one they did years before which had a much better smell and consistency imo, I may be tempted with the other scent but depends on the price, not that exciting though I must say

But they discontinued the British Botanicals a few years back. So old stock they have laying in the warehouse?
They have recently been trying to sell a 3 pack of that eye serum.
Those white bottles are years old, it has been in the blue packaging for a long time.
What about the 3 years unopened spiel? must be way past it's best by now. 😶

Its odd Elemis churn out hundreds of products bit I really dont like hardly any of them. Not tried everything but for the amount of lines they have its not impressive. nice if you want to "collect" skincare!

Latest posts

Back