Elemis TSV 11/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the TSV with the Night Matrix on Auto Del. & was going to cancel but I am really liking the Matrix and do like the cleanser.So will stick with that & ignore any other TSV.

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 11/04/21

15ml Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum RRP £70 + post (if 15ml)
150ml Pro Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser RRP £42 + post
30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 RRP £55 + post

Choice Of possibly Sea Lavender & Samphire or British Botanicals

300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Body Cream RRP £15 + post (200ml is £28 & 50ml is £8)

RRP £210 + post
TSV is £66.96 and will be on 5 Easy Pay.

TSV is worth £206.

If you have to pay over 5 months for your skincare, should you be buying it in the first place?
You will still be paying for it when it's all used up.
100% agree. The 30ml of PCMC (if I used Elemis) would last me 2 months at the most and I'd be paying for it for another 3 months after it had gone. It's absolute madness IMO.

Paying over 5 months for a 30ml pot of day cream doesn’t work in my eyes.
Surely the very very least a 50ml size or perhaps even a 30ml duo of a day and night.

I have tried Elemis, Decleor and Gatineau etc in the past and they didn’t make any difference to my skin. I now use a hyaluronic acid serum night and morning and it suits my skin far better than the expensive brands do because it sinks into the skin quickly and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky like the other brands did.

My “expensive” serum? £12.99 for 60ml. 👍

I have tried Elemis, Decleor and Gatineau etc in the past and they didn’t make any difference to my skin. I now use a hyaluronic acid serum night and morning and it suits my skin far better than the expensive brands do because it sinks into the skin quickly and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky like the other brands did.

My “expensive” serum? £12.99 for 60ml. 👍
Would you be willing to tell us what brand your serum is?? Thanks

auto-delivery
Item Number: 244795

Brittish Botanicals now has a pic

Attachments

• elemis.jpg
    elemis.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 163
Of course I would be. 🙂

PurOrganica acid face serum. 60 ml for £12.99 and I get mine from Amazon.

It might not suit everyone but it certainly suits my skin.
Sounds interesting! I think I shall give it a go as well.... I’ve already bookmarked it on Amazon. 😊 This will be part of my quest to replace the Decleor Aromessences if they are no longer going to be available at TSV or OTO prices!

Latest posts

Back