ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Energise & Renew 5 Piece Collection
Item Number 243149
QVC Price £120.00
TSV Price £66.95
P&P £3.95

5 Easy Pay £13.39

Discover the five-piece Pro-Collagen Energise & Renew collection from Elemis, featuring new Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum, cult classic formulas Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 and Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser, plus a Bath & Shower Milk and a Body Cream in your choice of Sea Lavender & Samphire or British Botanicals fragrance. With three skincare products from the hero Pro-Collagen Range and a duo of invigorating bodycare products, this collection will bring a new lease of energy to your routine, with a little help from the experts at Elemis.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

The new kid - offering an alternative to retinol, new formula Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum works to clarify and smooth the look of your skin while helping to protect your natural moisture levels. Promoting the look of a firmer, more-youthful complexion, this is the latest must-have for your anti-ageing arsenal.

Full of faves - Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 and Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser are long-standing favourites among skincare fans, making this kit the perfect way to stock up on your "can't live without" formulas.

Take your pick - when it comes to bodycare, you're spoilt for choice. Keep it fresh with Sea Lavender & Samphire, a sea-swept, marine-inspired fragrance with a blend of essential oils including jasmine, musk and rose. Prefer floral fragrances? British Botanicals will transport you straight to the countryside with notes of chamomile, geranium and palmarosa .

Love Elemis? So do we! Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive these fabulous five formulas, without the beauty bag, in 60 days' time at today's great price.

Make your choice:
Sea Lavender & Samphire collection contains:
  • 1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum (15ml) - this serum works to improve the look of the visible signs of ageing plus the appearance of the skin's firmness and smoothness, while helping to retain moisture levels. Infused with a blend of padina pavonica, red microalgae, alfalfa and stevia extracts
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - this luxurious gel formula transforms into a rich lather and helps to lift away make-up and daily grime without stripping your skin's natural moisture. It also works to reduce excess oil for a complexion that feels refreshed and more balanced. Formulated with magnesium, zinc and copper
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a lightly scented cream formula that works to envelop your skin in a velvety lather without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. With extracts of sea lavender and samphire plus shea butter and sea salt
  • 1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream (100ml) - a lightweight, marine-inspired formula that works to sink quickly into your skin while hydrating and soothing, for a complexion that looks satin smooth and feels silky soft. With extracts of sea lavender and samphire plus macadamia oil and oats
  • 1 x beauty bag - keep your essential together while on-the-go with this convenient bag
Or
British Botanical collection contains:

• 1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum (15ml) - this serum works to improve the look of the visible signs of ageing plus skin firmness and smoothness, while helping to retain moisture levels. Infused with a blend of padina pavonica, red microalgae, alfalfa and stevia extracts
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - this luxurious gel formula transforms into a rich lather and helps to lift away make-up and daily grime without stripping your skin's natural moisture. It also works to reduce excess oil for a complexion that feels refreshed and more balanced. Formulated with magnesium, zinc and copper
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x British Botanical Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a hydrating cream formula blended with the soothing aromatics of lavender, chamomile, geranium and palmarosa. Formulated with shea butter and oats
  • 1 x British Botanical Body Cream (100ml) - a lightweight, floral formula that works to sink quickly into your skin while hydrating and soothing, for a complexion that looks satin smooth and feels silky soft. With extracts of chamomile, geranium and palmaroas plus macadamia oil and oats
  • 1 x beauty bag - keep your essential together while on-the-go with this convenient bag

Auto Delivery
Item Number 244795

ml for ml

Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum (15ml) - £70 direct from Elemis cost £24.03
Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - £42 direct cost £14.42
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - £55 at QVC cost £18.88

Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £28 direct cost £9.62
Or
British Botanical Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £28 at QVC cost £9.62

Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream (100ml) - £11.50 at QVC cost £3.95
Or
British Botanical Body Cream (100ml) - £11.50 cost £3.95

Total £206.50 cost £70.90 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Because Elemis sells QVc will carry on pushing the goose that lays the golden egg. A lot of people see using Elemis as a hobby and enjoy it. Elemis have seen that and will bring out a new product to try every day to keep up the interest. I will never forget when Elemis was first aired with Keeley the complaints about how people were breaking out and she would get the victims to buy more and more stuff to "cure" thier bad skin. Elemis is one of the most reactive skincare there is. I can use most stuff now 20 plus years later but Elemis always still gives me a spot or rash even though my skin has aged and can use these rather over scented/oily cosmetics now!
I had a weird tiny red dotted reaction to pro radiance cleanser, it knocked my skin out for 6 months. Never again.
Notice this TSV is on 5EP’s. Desperation or what?

Not interested in this.

For info. I had a stash of the throat & decollete balm in the cupboard, and as I have been lacking my Caci facial in recent months, I noticed the side mouth droops were becoming decidedly 'deep' lined. So I thought if this balm was good enough for throat and neck it could do the job on my mouth area. I slapped it on above my top lip and around the chin and jowl area, and I have to admit, I've seen a difference in 2 weeks. Obviously not altogether vanished, but hopefully keeps that area from deteriorating further until I can get back to monthly facials.

Not interested in this.

For info. I had a stash of the throat & decollete balm in the cupboard, and as I have been lacking my Caci facial in recent months, I noticed the side mouth droops were becoming decidedly 'deep' lined. So I thought if this balm was good enough for throat and neck it could do the job on my mouth area. I slapped it on above my top lip and around the chin and jowl area, and I have to admit, I've seen a difference in 2 weeks. Obviously not altogether vanished, but hopefully keeps that area from deteriorating further until I can get back to monthly facials.
I have never had a caci facial, but have promised myself one or a few when all the salons re-open, and I can get an appointment, a friend of mine used to have a monthly one and I always think how good her skin looks although she is a few years older than me, I know it can be down to your genes, lifestyle etc but she says she thinks they help, and I need some help!

I used Elemis for years & always had good results, then they sold their soul to the devil. I believe that if you look hard enough for something you find what you need & I've discovered so many independent companies that make products I love, the latest ones are Bristolmade & UpCircle.

I used Elemis for years & always had good results, then they sold their soul to the devil. I believe that if you look hard enough for something you find what you need & I've discovered so many independent companies that make products I love, the latest ones are Bristolmade & UpCircle.
They both look very interesting. I have bookmarked them for further investigation if Decleor doesn’t reappear. Thanks for the heads up, and illoyd for the links. 😍

Someone was asking again about when Decleor would be on?

The reply we have no shows planned.

Someone has said that the thinking from others is when the current Decleor stock online sales it will be gone from QVC.

A woman was oh I love Decleor. Not sure but hopes she knows other online places sale Decleor, and they have their own website too?

Shame I actually like Decleor oils, balms and rich moisturisers. Elemis or even L'Occitane can't touch them. They also do beautiful shower gels that are aloe Vera based and smell Devine. such a shame!

Yes Boffy, I’m with you there on the face products although I don’t like the shower stuff. I am a big fan of the magnolia aromessence, so will have to look around for bargains elsewhere if I run out and Q do get rid of them. Mind you a lot of items were still out of stock on the Decleor website last week so maybe they just have production issues. I am very happy to use AD Skin Synergy, PCMC or Gatineau but would still like to use Decleor. Even the much tampered with Hydrafloral, now Neroli Bigarade, is still OK on my skin.

I have never looked at allbeauty so have now bookmarked it as a reminder. Thanks, Donna.

Latest posts

Back