Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley being a little disingenuous about shelf life …’ probably one year from opening‘ and three years from manufacture date so if they are selling stock two years old … I loved and raved about the original cleansing balm but moved to Beauty Pie version - now I use Korean beauty balms from TK Maxx much less expensive and IMHO better results 🙋🏼‍♂️

Totally agree. Who in their right mind would go to a store and spend £80.00 on a cleansing balm? Well, I'm sure some people would to be fair, but I certainly wouldn't, no matter how good it is.
Calcot Manor is close to me - they do Elemis & try to up sell. Can't believe anyone wold buy.....however this is the Cotswolds.

A lot complain about the fragrance of it too
I can't get on with the fragrance of PCMC. It wasn't like that at launch. Now it's like washing powder/fabric softener/bubble gum. Gah!

This is the only product where I have used it then thought OMG I look great!! However, I'm not paying the price it has now commanded. £100 for 30ml, er no. Surely others will copy it. I saw yesterday that IW had a new product on the market that they had on a pick of the day. The photos looked suspiciously like before and after matrix. I've no money so I didn't buy but I'm still looking.

CC
Try E Grant, Candy. It's much better & has good actives & peptides.

What really gets me is Keeley replying that it was within legal requirements…. So nicely side stepping the fact that a lot of people have been posting that they have bought three to stash but their products will be out of date before they get to use them…

I checked all my stash, and the bits from the Christmas TSV are fresher than this lot.

It’s really put me off QVC to be honest. I can’t in all honesty say I won’t buy from them again, but I certainly won’t stockpile anything, and will keep an eye on other sites.

As far as moisturiser goes… I do love Liz Earle’s Superskin, and it’s on offer on their website. Day and night cream duo with 30% off… same set on qvc at much higher price I do believe..
Thanks Claire, totally agree. Hate being duped, and £70 is still alot of money. I stopped buying from Liz Earle when they started mucking about with formulas but I may well try Superskin. I've got two pcmc left then that's it!!

Have they mentioned the shelf life issue at all on air?
Yes, Debbie asked Keeley if people want to stock up how long is shelf life and she said 3 years from manufacture then started muttering about being careful not to buy more than you need, it depends how you are going to use it............it was very unconvincing and confusing!!!

Yes, Debbie asked Keeley if people want to stock up how long is shelf life and she said 3 years from manufacture then started muttering about being careful not to buy more than you need, it depends how you are going to use it............it was very unconvincing and confusing!!!
I never liked Keeley and after this I dislike her even more….
She hasn’t actually come out and said it’s new stock but she’s implied and used emoticons that she could later claim were in error…
Social media is now full of people complaining about the old stock….
I’m just so glad I only bought one set….

I wonder if they will do a limited edition supersize pot of the cleansing balm this year.. at least you know that is fresh

I don't know about anyone else but I'm fed up to the back teeth with seeing Elemis on air almost every time I tune in - It's their new Dyson. Sunday's usually a duff day for me as I'm not lucky enough to have a garden, DIY's not my bag and having it interspersed with nothing other than Elemis, I think I'm gonna have to buckle down and do some housework with some music on the background instead!

Im really shocked by this shelf life issue. So they are using this TSV to shift old stock? Honestly it wouldn’t have occurred to me that they would do this. So even more of a reason to avoid Elemis! I do like their stuff but the price is getting a bit too high for me, and I won’t be too bothered about that if this is their game. I join ClaireKelly upthread in disliking Keeley even more now. What a bunch of charlatans. I’m really quite annoyed now! Bah Humbug!

She hasn’t actually come out and said it’s new stock but she’s implied and used emoticons that she could later claim were in error…

I wonder if they will do a limited edition supersize pot of the cleansing balm this year.. at least you know that is fresh
I have to agree - she has now shown how little integrity she has.................

Keeley also said on an Instagram post that the watermint balm had been "brought back" for this TSV............

I don't know about anyone else but I'm fed up to the back teeth with seeing Elemis on air almost every time I tune in - It's their new Dyson. Sunday's usually a duff day for me as I'm not lucky enough to have a garden, DIY's not my bag and having it interspersed with nothing other than Elemis, I think I'm gonna have to buckle down and do some housework with some music on the background instead!
Yes I agree.
And being forced to do housework rather than watch Elemis is just the pits…….

I'm not keen on her either. seems disingenuous &....shifty. Not sure why they keep her on really...?

Im really shocked by this shelf life issue. So they are using this TSV to shift old stock? Honestly it wouldn’t have occurred to me that they would do this. So even more of a reason to avoid Elemis! I do like their stuff but the price is getting a bit too high for me, and I won’t be too bothered about that if this is their game. I join ClaireKelly upthread in disliking Keeley even more now. What a bunch of charlatans. I’m really quite annoyed now! Bah Humbug!
Well the water mint balm they are selling is 2 years old, and according to Keeley they only brought it back for this TSV….. which I don’t believe for one minute. I’m sure it’s the last of the stock they had for the limited edition launch. Which would have been March 2021, so that fits. And the serenity balm is a year old, which again matches last years launch….
Now if they had said that, and put them with a toner and PCMC that were freshly manufactured fair enough. But they didn’t. And I think an awful lot of people a not happy with the deception

Keeley also said on an Instagram post that the watermint balm had been "brought back" for this TSV............
Saw that….. rubbish, she’s telling porkies

I'm not keen on her either. seems disingenuous &....shifty. Not sure why they keep her on really...?
And for a beauty therapist she looks really odd….

That should be next month like the years before when the cieansing balm was product of the month.

By the way, the serenity option is on advanced orders now.

Her face changes….. one day she looks like her cheeks have been filled out then one side of her looks swollen and the other doesn’t….
She has really nice skin but whenever I see her on screen she just looks wrong…. I don’t know if she’s had work done or it’s the camera…

That should be next month like the years before when the cieansing balm was product of the month.

By the way, the serenity option is on advanced orders now.
That’s interesting…. They did say earlier no advance orders. That wouldn’t be too bad as still got two years shelf life left. Although the toner and PCMC will still be older…
I’m going to use up a lot of my stash before I buy anything new…. Apart from the limited edition balm as that will be brand new 🫣

Apparently QVC are aware of the shelf life issue as someone on Facebook wrote Keeley said on TV "3 years from date of manufacture but always a minimum of 1 year" (it is under the posting with the picture of the bed https://www.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/ )
Well the reviews will start coming in….

Ive been meaning to post but. When they did the free postage the other week, I bought last Christmas‘ TSV, and that moisture mask is brilliant. I’ve been leaving it on overnight and I can see such a difference…. But looked at the price on Elemis website…. Over £90 🫣
Very tempted to get another TSV…. Really loving the mask

Latest posts

Back