Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only thing I use from Elemis is the cleansing balm, but when I read your rave about the mask...no no no, I don't need it.

The only thing I use from Elemis is the cleansing balm, but when I read your rave about the mask...no no no, I don't need it.
It really is good…
And if you got that TSV you get the balm and a PCMC and the shower set….
I got the nourishing choice and the serenity balm…

There’s a big difference saying it’s 3 years unopened and then subtly saying it’s 1 year shelf life at a minimum. They then encourage people
to stockpile. Most people buying definitely think they have up to 3 years to use their stockpile. Keeley is one smug Brand Ambassador. Acting as if butter wouldn’t melt on screen but a bit savage when people ask reasonable questions online.

QVC have removed the negative reviews…
There were 19 reviews earlier, now there are 16… and they are all positive. Very naughty.
Yes I’ve just noticed this 🤨 My trust in QVC further eroded - guess selling over a £1 million of ‘old’ stock is their business model - my opinion of Keeley was formed meeting her at a Beauty Bash in London many years ago - sullen,rude and arrogant compared to other beauty reps (Alpha H and Decleor were complete opposite and remain loyal to them )

Yes I’ve just noticed this 🤨 My trust in QVC further eroded - guess selling over a £1 million of ‘old’ stock is their business model - my opinion of Keeley was formed meeting her at a Beauty Bash in London many years ago - sullen,rude and arrogant compared to other beauty reps (Alpha H and Decleor were complete opposite and remain loyal to them )
That does not surprise me in the least…

I only read them about half an hour ago, I think this is unacceptable.
I keep checking to see if my review has been accepted.. which it hadn’t as it wasn’t 5 star….thats How I noticed. And a lot of the Facebook comments were based on the negative feedback. People then started to look at their own Purchases and the discord grew. Elemis QVC and Keeley really haven’t come out of this at all well…

My review was one of those that have been removed. I notice there is a review on there now asking why the negative ones have been removed. Someone has also asked in the questions section. Doesn’t look good on qvc or Elemis.

I am going to say what I have said before since Molton Brown returned to QVC. TSVs and kit on special, and I have pointed out numerous time's oh that one was discontinued 2/3 years ago, and it is old stock they want rid of. SCW insisted they made new stock for QVC, and I said no old stock laying in the warehouse. Now, even shower gel will have a shelf life. There is another brand, might have been two years ago? And someone on here found by the code the product was a few years old and very close to expiry day. QVC do seem willing to ignore, especially with beauty products such things as long as they get a good price and profit from it.

My review was one of those that have been removed. I notice there is a review on there now asking why the negative ones have been removed. Someone has also asked in the questions section. Doesn’t look good on qvc or Elemis.
Yes I saw that question. Needless to say it wasn’t answered… and now the item has sold out and been removed all the comments and questions disappear…

I am going to say what I have said before since Molton Brown returned to QVC. TSVs and kit on special, and I have pointed out numerous time's oh that one was discontinued 2/3 years ago, and it is old stock they want rid of. SCW insisted they made new stock for QVC, and I said no old stock laying in the warehouse. Now, even shower gel will have a shelf life. There is another brand, might have been two years ago? And someone on here found by the code the product was a few years old and very close to expiry day. QVC do seem willing to ignore, especially with beauty products such things as long as they get a good price and profit from it.
Well funny enough, during one of the Elemis old stock debates on Facebook, someone mentioned MB. Said the QVC versions didn’t smell anywhere near as nice as items bought in the stores. I can’t see any brand discontinuing a line and then remaking it just for QVC…doesn’t make any business sense at all. Ultrasun was also mentioned as a brand that had items that were old stock.

This has really made me think long and hard about my QVC purchases. I would have bought two of the Elemis set if the stock had been fresh. But Yesterday has shown we can’t always trust that It is fresh stock. I’m certainly going to be much more cautious and really think about how long each product will sit in my stash.

Im also going to look at the brands special offers more closely. I tend to buy my Liz Earle directly from their website or from Boots. Often have 30% on and free postage. Last year I got 30% off Elemis website and a nice free gift.

QVC have not come out of this well..

It’s not just for QVC that MB resurrect old scents though. Last year their duos had Sensual HanalenI which hasn’t been seen for years and that was on sale at MB, Amazon and department stores. I interrogated a lady at MB about this (poor unsuspecting soul!) and she told me that whilst they discontinue the scent from their stores and website, they are not discontinued from their outlets or actual repertoire. I am hoping this means Bushukan will pop up again.

I‘ve been a customer of QVC since their launch - the dishonesty of the Brand Ambassador and QVC removing reviews leaves a bad taste for me …I’d hope they would do the right thing and give a goodwill voucher for purchasers of this short dated stock…oh wait I’m talking about QVC LOL 😆

I just popped onto Q to see if the TSV was back to check out the reviews/questions situation because yesterday the stock levels seemed to go up and down, with rose being sold out then in stock, and serenity having advanced orders despite there being no advanced orders. But it seems to have properly sold out now. Anyhoo, the first item I saw features a tote bag emblazoned “TRUTH IN BEAUTY”. Oh the sweet irony! 😂😂

I do like some Elemis products & have tried many via TSVs but have narrowed it down to very few which I repurchase.Have reconsidered lately because of prices but now with the ‘freshness’ of stock being brought under question.
I brought out some of my Liz Earle which I used for years, so now will return to the Superskin range which I used to mainly get through their own website or Boots.
Just a check, has the IBST returned to its original formulation?

I visited the Molton Brown store in Bluewater yesterday and we were given a glass of champagne and 2 free samples of perfume of our choice before we had purchased anything anyhow i just wanted to say how much I adore the new Rose Dunes and if Q do a special offer on that I’m definitely in.😊😊🥂

Latest posts

Back