Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza, I get the 400mls Prolagene from escentual.com who are based in Wales and wait for the 25% off they run. I have got the new packaging, so it is not out of date and I got the last one in January it was £39+! I use it on my neck under my neck cream, done that for years.

They still have a bit of an offer on it

Me too and quick delivery as well. I need to buy another soon.

Mazza, I get the 400mls Prolagene from escentual.com who are based in Wales and wait for the 25% off they run. I have got the new packaging, so it is not out of date and I got the last one in January it was £39+! I use it on my neck under my neck cream, done that for years.

They still have a bit of an offer on it

Ah thanks for the info. I have seen it on there and another site but wondered about it being out of date. So I’m pleased to hear it’s OK.

Reading Keeley's reply from Facebook, I think Elemis have stepped in and told her to say this. Stop fighting with customers and pissing them off!

So, in future, I would check the manufacturing dates on all beauty products sold on QVC. I know SA on counters look down their nose at TKMaxx saying oh it is old stock they sell. But the companies themselves are selling such things on QVC because 99% of people won't know about date codes and or just don't care as it is such a great deal.
what does her F book say, Donna?

It is the "save the date" from February 10th, the comment by a Lady called "Lynne Keal", Kerley replied to her.

Just have a look, it is a public profile: https://www.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/ You may want to check the posting from February 10th and the comments, but the "old stock" topic is also mentioned in the other, more recent postings/comments.
The one about stock is under the post advertising the new rose trial set.
The poster was Amanda Savage, saying her rose balm wa sold stock. Keeley makes an inintial response about no it’s not… Amanda then gives the dates and Keeley comes back with a soothing post…
Make sure you enable all comments not just the relevant ones

Check this out. It’s very good value so makes me wonder if it’s ‘old’ stock lollllll.

Attachments

• A7F26E95-2503-4EC7-A163-3ED8ECF53145.jpeg
    A7F26E95-2503-4EC7-A163-3ED8ECF53145.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 103
Check this out. It’s very good value so makes me wonder if it’s ‘old’ stock lollllll.
I sound a right old cynic but bet it is, she said on her insta page recently that something for neroli balm lovers is coming to Q on 22/3 and it made me wonder of they have dug up some very old stock of that too although I hope not! I think the next tsv is 2/4 so that may be interesting too

I sound a right old cynic but bet it is, she said on her insta page recently that something for neroli balm lovers is coming to Q on 22/3 and it made me wonder of they have dug up some very old stock of that too although I hope not! I think the next tsv is 2/4 so that may be interesting too
I bet it is too….. and I think after the last TSV nonsense we have every right to be cynical.
I saw that post about the neroli and thought exactly the same….
I would Have to ask her directly…. But from now on, any limited editions such as the Watermint and the Neroli I would assume they are old stock unless someone specifically states otherwise.

After reading this about Elemis shelf life got me thinking about TK MAXX products.
I've just checked a moisturiser I bought last month and on the bottom it has an expiry date- July 2025.
I'm going to check the one I purchased last week.

I bought a special shampoo at TK Maxx two years ago and it expires some time in 2025 (date is on the product). The products thete are not necessarily old stuff.

Never used the apricot toner until I got this.
Not that impressed tbh.
I’m sure the Lavender one was better when I used it yonks ago.

Latest posts

Back