Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I used to get that all the time about TKMaxx, oh it's old stock. Er, no, it is not. I remember seeing a brand which had proper used by dates on the packaging and the product was 2 years ahead in on its shelf life.

I like the apricot toner, even bought one not used yet in Boots just before Xmas. Loved the lavender as it smelt like real lavender, but was told it was for combi skin, which I no longer have.

Re: old stock, I received my Vente Privee Philosophy order last week and checked the dates...This was more than old stock because one product was over four years old, one more than three years. Can you believe it? Retourned them immediately.

Is this newish stock? Hmmmm 😂😂

Attachments

• 5B99B134-BC36-456B-8EE4-28E277CC64E6.jpeg
    5B99B134-BC36-456B-8EE4-28E277CC64E6.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 79
Re: old stock, I received my Vente Privee Philosophy order last week and checked the dates...This was more than old stock because one product was over four years old, one more than three years. Can you believe it? Retourned them immediately.
I’m Starting to
Keeley will always have fresh stock, it will be sent especially to her direct from Elemis.
Unlike the rest of us who actually pay for it….🤬

I know I said I wasn’t buying anything….
But LE have 40% off their outlet products, and the original shampoo is there. Worth stocking up with that I thought…

Latest posts

Back