Elemis TSV 12/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis TSV 12/12/21 (bonus one like last year)
Ohhhhh......Does bonus mean it's free?

(If only) Ha ha

Thanks, as ever Super, for your sleuthing.

Couldn’t wait to try the Matrix but wasn’t impressed. 🙁
Will be loads of the body sets down to a tenner on eBay. 😉😂
I think that Matrix is massively overrated/overpriced. Elemis is in all the top spas/salons & has to be expensive to fullfil the branding - a lux brand - but not a big performer.

If you don't do much to skin/have an average routine, it will make a difference.

To 'good good' skin - it won't, except in terms of hydration, & it's too expensive to use as a daily hydrator. If you can afford to do that, go ahead, it's a nice better than average hydrator, but no more than that.

I find elemis hard to use since they put the horrid perf in it. It smells like cheap, wannabe posh fabric liquids which I avoid like the plague. Laundry should smell fresh & clean - not like synthetic fragrances....yuk. Mom can smell 'my washing' a mile away (not literally) as can I hers. My nose is very 'busy' (ha!)

I'm not sure it would push sales down as there would be decent face products and less of the body ones. However, I see your point and it's not all about what I want. Thousands of people like the TSV the way it is.

CC
Sooo diplomatic, Candy.

Sooo diplomatic, Candy.
Yep, that's me all over. However, I completely disagree with everything you said about the Overnight Matrix. It's a magic potion and I love it when I can afford to buy it. I also like the Elemis gradual tan, it doesn't go yellow or orange on me and it's quite cheap to buy on ebay.

CC

I happened to look at my stash spreadsheet this morning and have quite a few eye products, and slightly fewer day creams. So unless it’s sale of the century, I may be able to avoid.

I just finished using a Matis day cream from allbeauty as a forumite mentioned it on here. It was OK, actually someone complimented me on my skin recently so that was decidedly out of the blue. I used the radiance one but now have the more ageing skin one to try. Perhaps I’m talking myself out of the Elemis even more….

Elemis Watermint balm I was running out plus daughter asked for one for Christmas.
Elemis said they were no longer stocking, no idea when would have, just had a time trying to get some. Thinking I’d got stock till beauty pick of the month next year. ……and now this TSV plus 50mls PCMC too.
This isn’t going to be cheap….anyone need an eye treatment.
Hubby’s going to wish I hadn’t been on here today. 🤔😂🤣
Except Elemis do still have it

Latest posts

Back