Elemis TSV 12/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll deifintely be going for this. I'm beyond stocked-up on eye creams but the cleaners and 50ml PCMC have sold it to me. I'll make sure I'm poised to "jump to the phones" and "tap the app" at 21.00 on Saturday.

I'll deifintely be going for this. I'm beyond stocked-up on eye creams but the cleaners and 50ml PCMC have sold it to me. I'll make sure I'm poised to "jump to the phones" and "tap the app" at 21.00 on Saturday.
well im guessing its 50ml based on last years so it might not be but the RRP sounds about what last years was

well im guessing its 50ml based on last years so it might not be but the RRP sounds about what last years was
It's still a good price for the cleanser and a 30ml PCMC, but it would be a bonus to have a 50ml
The PCMC is the plain not the SPF or the RICH version.
Plus it is definitely the 50ml RRP £87 size.

Elemis Pro-Collagen 3 Piece Skin Hydrating Heroes
Item Number: 245106
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £66.98
P&P £3.95

Sometimes, it's best to keep things simple, and that's exactly what were doing with this Elemis edit. The Pro-Collagen Cleanse, Treat & Hydrate Collection does what it says on the tin, working to leave your skin beautifully clean, hydrated and with a youthful-looking radiance. Comprising three products from the hero Pro-Collagen range, including a super-sized edition of cult Cleansing Balm in a refreshing Water Mint fragrance, you'll have the base of an effective yet luxuriously indulgent skincare routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Elemis Pro-Collagen 3 Piece Skin Hydrating Heroes collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £193, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £126.02.

The skincare superheroes - when it comes to efficient skincare, you can rely on Elemis, which is why this collection includes two of the brand's most popular products. Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm is a lauded hero, working to sweep away impurities and make-up while packing a hit of hydration, while Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is an award-winner for a reason, working to leave your complexion looking smoother and firmer.

Supersize me - you can never have too much cleanser, so you'll find a super-sized edition of Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm in a delightful Water Mint fragrance in this collection. It's fresh, invigorating and the perfect way to wake up of a morning. You'll get to enjoy it for a while too, with such a big pot!

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Get gifting - there's not many people who wouldn't like to open this collection up on Christmas day, making it a top choice for treating the beauty buffs in your life. Or, just buy one for yourself. Self-gifting is important too!

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm (200g) - a soft, luxurious formulation designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Designed to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated. Inspired by the sea-swept British coastline, this cleanser features a blend of water mint and omega-rich sea buckthorn oil, infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae), golden kelp and chlorella, while water lily, orange flower, lemon, mandarin and ozone muddle together to give a refreshing aroma
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - infused with padina pavonica and linseed extract, this targeted eye cream works to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate area, helping to promote a more youthful-looking appearance
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (50ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
How to use:
Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm:
For daily cleansing:

• Smooth over face, neck and decollete, gently massaging into skin as the balm melts into a rich oil
  • Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with a warm cleansing cloth
  • Can be used morning and evening
As a mask:

• Smooth generously over face and neck with dry fingers
  • Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
  • Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
  • Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma
  • Gently wipe away
Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment:

• Morning and evening, dispense one to two drops onto your ring fingers and lightly pat around your eye contour
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

• Apply a pea-sized amount and gently smooth the cream over cleansed, dry skin, over the face, neck and decollete
  • Apply every morning, and evening if desired

Elemis Pro-Collagen 3 Piece Skin Hydrating Heroes
Item Number: 245106
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £66.98
P&P £3.95

Sometimes, it's best to keep things simple, and that's exactly what were doing with this Elemis edit. The Pro-Collagen Cleanse, Treat & Hydrate Collection does what it says on the tin, working to leave your skin beautifully clean, hydrated and with a youthful-looking radiance. Comprising three products from the hero Pro-Collagen range, including a super-sized edition of cult Cleansing Balm in a refreshing Water Mint fragrance, you'll have the base of an effective yet luxuriously indulgent skincare routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Elemis Pro-Collagen 3 Piece Skin Hydrating Heroes collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £193, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £126.02.

The skincare superheroes - when it comes to efficient skincare, you can rely on Elemis, which is why this collection includes two of the brand's most popular products. Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm is a lauded hero, working to sweep away impurities and make-up while packing a hit of hydration, while Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is an award-winner for a reason, working to leave your complexion looking smoother and firmer.

Supersize me - you can never have too much cleanser, so you'll find a super-sized edition of Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm in a delightful Water Mint fragrance in this collection. It's fresh, invigorating and the perfect way to wake up of a morning. You'll get to enjoy it for a while too, with such a big pot!

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Get gifting - there's not many people who wouldn't like to open this collection up on Christmas day, making it a top choice for treating the beauty buffs in your life. Or, just buy one for yourself. Self-gifting is important too!

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm (200g) - a soft, luxurious formulation designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Designed to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated. Inspired by the sea-swept British coastline, this cleanser features a blend of water mint and omega-rich sea buckthorn oil, infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae), golden kelp and chlorella, while water lily, orange flower, lemon, mandarin and ozone muddle together to give a refreshing aroma
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - infused with padina pavonica and linseed extract, this targeted eye cream works to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate area, helping to promote a more youthful-looking appearance
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (50ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
How to use:
Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm:
For daily cleansing:

• Smooth over face, neck and decollete, gently massaging into skin as the balm melts into a rich oil
  • Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with a warm cleansing cloth
  • Can be used morning and evening
As a mask:

• Smooth generously over face and neck with dry fingers
  • Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
  • Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
  • Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma
  • Gently wipe away
Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment:

• Morning and evening, dispense one to two drops onto your ring fingers and lightly pat around your eye contour
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

• Apply a pea-sized amount and gently smooth the cream over cleansed, dry skin, over the face, neck and decollete
  • Apply every morning, and evening if desired

I appreciate you always being super quick sharing offers.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Elemis Pro-Collagen 3 Piece Skin Hydrating Heroes collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £193, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £126.02.

ml for ml

200g Watermint Cleansing Balm RRP £75 (Direct) RRP £60 (QVC) cost £22.05
50ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream RRP £87 cost £31.97
15ml Advanced Eye Treatment RRP £46 cost £16.91

Total RRP £208 (Direct) RRP £193 (QVC) cost £70.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back