Elemis TSV 12/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ohhh looks interesting. I can't stabs the monoi melt smell but the rest looks good. Now to keep an eye for price, I am guessing 50ish plus £6 postage.

I won't be going for it. Is the Flash Balm a new product, I don't recall seeing it before?

I like the look of it, and may be tempted depending on the price, I like the bag, I can never resist a nice bag in an Elemis Tsv, god knows if I will ever use them all. I think this should sell well, thanks Tabitha x

I may be tempted by this especially if the price is ok and the P&P isn't silly! I wonder if that flash balm is like the clarins...

Bugger I am done for

What's the date please?
ill be in Florida from the 8th

Yes it is a new product. It was suppose to be released last year as a BB cream. Elemis were not happy with the formula and put the release date back. Its suppose to have a base of PCMC whether this is still true no idea? The idea for it is, after a facial many don't like leaving the salon bare face. This is suppose to have a hint of a tint and give you a smooth glowy look(instead of the use slight flushed looked after a facial).

The new cleansing balm is the travel size. This will be in Debenhams next Elemis GWP(they have one on at the moment which different).

I don't think I will be going for it. I used to love the Elemis TSV's but they are usually out of my price range for now. I am using Nivea Q10 and have found it to be very good.

I actually like the look of this TSV. But its the Bliss caps putting me off. I cannot use the rose ones, they break me out. The last time they where in a TSV, I did a swap with a friend(she cannot use the lavender they give her a headache), so I gave her the rose and she gave me the lavender. Then again no a fan of the moni and the handcream.

I got a sample of the Cleansing Balm, they ran out of sample at my local counter so I was told to bring a pot in. I did and have been using it. Very nice, not breakouts or redness. Still prefer Eve Lom though, so wouldn't pay for a full size.

Does anyone know if the flash balm has SPF in? I no longer use Elemis but interested in the flash balm.

Latest posts

Back