Hand & Nail Cream

2 Fragrances too (1 new & 1 Old)

White Lotus & Lime - BRAND NEW
Frangipani Monoi

View attachment 12523

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
have'nt used manoi for years and i love it how much scw

should be 3 more items in it & well last years was just under £44 & on 4 easy pays but it didnt sell out on the day so maybe it might be back under £40 again (£39.96 + post with 4 easy pays of £9.99)

donna255

VIP Shopper
This must be the Christmas one. Dislike the Frangipani and not sure I fancy the other one either.

boffy

VIP Shopper
if there are enough body items i will consider it as the face items can be given away as gifts

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
Seems to vary whether you get 3 face and 3 body, or 2 face and 4 body looking back at previous Christmas TSVs.

If it is 3 face, it will be interesting to see whether we get face cream, toner and cleanser, or we get some other permutation (maybe without the toner - one year we got the flash balm, and another year the gentle rose exfoliator). I think definitely 30ml of face cream, probably a full size and a travel size of the other face products.

Lotus and Lime sounds okay... but why can they not have a genuine alternative? Everything contains a white flower of some sort.

And I HATE the texture of their handcreams... so claggy... never sink into your skin (or is that just me?).

Letz-be-avenue

VIP Shopper
I am not looking forward to the "are you team lotus or team frangipani"? malarkey

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I am not looking forward to the "are you team lotus or team frangipani"? malarkey

Yuk! Wasn't it a turn-off last year? I dare say their twitterati and facebook fans deluded them it was a great selling tool, but I'd suggest it was inspite of this inane nonsense... we are not in the playground anymore, nor are we all avid sleb gossip readers (and I do recall the "team" business tended to be about taking sides in some sleb relationship break-downs, or spats between best friends turned enemies).

boffy

VIP Shopper
the monoi oil is the best thing elemis make love it

Ellaaa

Oh god, two different fragrances, please don't let us have that stupid "team frangipani" or team whatever the other one is again....

Vienna

VIP Shopper
I really dislike Elemis body stuff. Instead of making skin feel soft it just seems to give it a greasy feel IMO.

Ani

3 body products are

Bath & Shower Nectar
Body Balm
Hand & Nail Cream

2 Fragrances too (1 new & 1 Old)

White Lotus & Lime - BRAND NEW
Frangipani Monoi

Plus the PCMC in 30ml, I think I got that from Facebook.

And I think I won't buy this TSV either as I still have enough stock.:)

Pickles1973

VIP Shopper
I like the sound of the white lotus & lime. Excited for this one. Love the hand creams - anyone know what size that is 20ml or bigger?

Mazza

VIP Shopper
Oh god, two different fragrances, please don't let us have that stupid "team frangipani" or team whatever the other one is again....
My exact thought when I saw the photo!

I don't much care for the frangipani so will try the green one if I buy it.

Which I shall. :mysmilie_19:

Loveinamist

VIP Shopper
I really dislike Elemis body stuff. Instead of making skin feel soft it just seems to give it a greasy feel IMO.

That's a shame Vienna, I love their shower products and notice a real difference in my skin. I use them every day and they lather really well and I have very sensitive skin so am surprised I haven't reacted to them.

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
That's a shame Vienna, I love their shower products and notice a real difference in my skin. I use them every day and they lather really well and I have very sensitive skin so am surprised I haven't reacted to them.

Their shower products don't contain sodium laureth sulfate, which I applaud. But the Mandara Spa range, sold in Sainsbury's doesn't contain SLS and is a brand from the same company as Elemis... Nowadays there are many more affordable alternatives to the expensive brands. That said, I adore the Revitalise Me shower gel.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
I like the sound of the white lotus & lime. Excited for this one. Love the hand creams - anyone know what size that is 20ml or bigger?

it be 20ml like last years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitunsslomi

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks