Elemis TSV 13/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if there are enough body items i will consider it as the face items can be given away as gifts

Seems to vary whether you get 3 face and 3 body, or 2 face and 4 body looking back at previous Christmas TSVs.

If it is 3 face, it will be interesting to see whether we get face cream, toner and cleanser, or we get some other permutation (maybe without the toner - one year we got the flash balm, and another year the gentle rose exfoliator). I think definitely 30ml of face cream, probably a full size and a travel size of the other face products.

Lotus and Lime sounds okay... but why can they not have a genuine alternative? Everything contains a white flower of some sort.

And I HATE the texture of their handcreams... so claggy... never sink into your skin (or is that just me?).

I am not looking forward to the "are you team lotus or team frangipani"? malarkey

Yuk! Wasn't it a turn-off last year? I dare say their twitterati and facebook fans deluded them it was a great selling tool, but I'd suggest it was inspite of this inane nonsense... we are not in the playground anymore, nor are we all avid sleb gossip readers (and I do recall the "team" business tended to be about taking sides in some sleb relationship break-downs, or spats between best friends turned enemies).

Oh god, two different fragrances, please don't let us have that stupid "team frangipani" or team whatever the other one is again....

I really dislike Elemis body stuff. Instead of making skin feel soft it just seems to give it a greasy feel IMO.

3 body products are

Bath & Shower Nectar
Body Balm
Hand & Nail Cream

2 Fragrances too (1 new & 1 Old)

White Lotus & Lime - BRAND NEW
Frangipani Monoi

attachment.php

Plus the PCMC in 30ml, I think I got that from Facebook.

And I think I won't buy this TSV either as I still have enough stock.:)

I like the sound of the white lotus & lime. Excited for this one. Love the hand creams - anyone know what size that is 20ml or bigger?

Oh god, two different fragrances, please don't let us have that stupid "team frangipani" or team whatever the other one is again....
My exact thought when I saw the photo!

I don't much care for the frangipani so will try the green one if I buy it.

Which I shall. :mysmilie_19:

I really dislike Elemis body stuff. Instead of making skin feel soft it just seems to give it a greasy feel IMO.

That's a shame Vienna, I love their shower products and notice a real difference in my skin. I use them every day and they lather really well and I have very sensitive skin so am surprised I haven't reacted to them.

That's a shame Vienna, I love their shower products and notice a real difference in my skin. I use them every day and they lather really well and I have very sensitive skin so am surprised I haven't reacted to them.

Their shower products don't contain sodium laureth sulfate, which I applaud. But the Mandara Spa range, sold in Sainsbury's doesn't contain SLS and is a brand from the same company as Elemis... Nowadays there are many more affordable alternatives to the expensive brands. That said, I adore the Revitalise Me shower gel.

I like the sound of the white lotus & lime. Excited for this one. Love the hand creams - anyone know what size that is 20ml or bigger?
Looks like it is 20ml. In the last Christmas TSV there was also a 20ml hand cream.

Latest posts

Back