Elemis TSV 13/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have just seen Pippa’s trousers bright Green very wide and very long with yellow sneakers.I wear wide leg trousers but couldn’t do with them trailing on the floor but am obviously not in the ‘fashionista’ category. The TSV is still around I see and the same products in every show.
I’m a bit disappointed there aren’t more products being shown…. Or any decent offers.
I don’t think this TSV is that eye catching to be honest.
Although having said that, I used the toner again today. Yes it still goes everywhere with that stupid pump, but my face did look noticeably brighter… I might decant it into a decent bottle, and save it for summer.

I’m a bit disappointed there aren’t more products being shown…. Or any decent offers.
I don’t think this TSV is that eye catching to be honest.
Although having said that, I used the toner again today. Yes it still goes everywhere with that stupid pump, but my face did look noticeably brighter… I might decant it into a decent bottle, and save it for summer.
I use the toner and have no problem of it going everywhere. The whole idea is you are not wasting cotton wool pad which go straight into the bin or down the toilet.

Attachments

• BB124651-7C00-45F3-92A4-C9F822ED739E.jpeg
    BB124651-7C00-45F3-92A4-C9F822ED739E.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 46
When you use a normal toner, you use a cotton wool pad to apply to your face. The spray version, you just spray it over your face.
Ah I got you. This isn’t a spray… you have to put a cotton pad on the top and press down. The toner comes up through a hole but shoots everywhere, even with the cotton pad on top. I’m going to transfer it to an empty bottle as I’m loosing so much down the sides..

Ah I got you. This isn’t a spray… you have to put a cotton pad on the top and press down. The toner comes up through a hole but shoots everywhere, even with the cotton pad on top. I’m going to transfer it to an empty bottle as I’m loosing so much down the sides..
Perhaps that should be reported to Keeley and Elemis for them to sort it out.

What’s the betting that they’ll find a secret stash somewhere which means it will still be appearing on screen over the next few weeks ….. just like the one with the velvet bag did. 🙄
the one with the velvet bag which was the christmas one is always designed to be around till mothers day (which is one reason why the quanties of it are always a lot bigger)

Latest posts

Back