Elemis TSV 14/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All Beauty have an Emma Hardie kit on offer. It`s 50ml cleansing balm, 30ml Facial oil, 15 ml revitalising cream, £30 delivered. They also have other EH kits and offers.

I described matrix as balm like in previous post, so as not to mislead anyone I'll explain better.
It looks like a cream in the jar, but as I apply it, it seems to turn into more of a balm like texture, and leaves a slightly sticky finish before it soaks in. It's very rich so only use a small amount, and would suit dry skin.

Hope that's a better description of it :)

Thank you I will have a look. I still use Emma Hardie cloths as I like that they have a muslin side, as well as microfibre.
A set of Emma Hardie cloths on All Beauty plus the offer kit I posted above which also includes a cloth. Free delivery on orders over £20.

All Beauty have an Emma Hardie kit on offer. It`s 50ml cleansing balm, 30ml Facial oil, 15 ml revitalising cream, £30 delivered. They also have other EH kits and offers.
I posted this on 4/12/20 :

“allbeauty have the Emma Hardie Christmas 20 gift set at half price, also if you buy 2 (any) gift sets & apply the code MAGIC10 it takes 10% off so 2 Emma Hardie sets for £35.90 & free delivery as over £20 purchase.”

lt looks like they’ve put the price up to £30 as was lower before Christmas. Still a good buy as contents worth £79.

A set of Emma Hardie cloths on All Beauty plus the offer kit I posted above which also includes a cloth. Free delivery on orders over £20.
Thank you

I posted this on 4/12/20 :

“allbeauty have the Emma Hardie Christmas 20 gift set at half price, also if you buy 2 (any) gift sets & apply the code MAGIC10 it takes 10% off so 2 Emma Hardie sets for £35.90 & free delivery as over £20 purchase.”

lt looks like they’ve put the price up to £30 as was lower before Christmas. Still a good buy as contents worth £79.
Thank you

I used to love the Elemis balm and their superfood oil. And then they started to sell into China and test on animals after they were bought out by the parent company that owns L'Ocitane. Such a shame. Anyone who doesn't like buying anything made in China might want to boycott English products sold in China where local legislation insists that those products must be tested on animals. Given it's China they don't care a fig about how the animals are treated.

Just watching Prai on the 9pm show and they are definitely cruelty free and have a great philsophy, even if Cathy's accent drives me around the bend!

Elemis 3 Piece Pro-Collagen Powerhouse Collection

QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £66.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the three-piece Pro-Collagen Powerhouse Heroes collection from Elemis featuring the cult classic Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm plus anti-ageing favourites Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix and Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask. Up the ante when it comes to anti-ageing skincare by adding this essential trio from the experts at Elemis to your daily routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this three-piece Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £193, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £126.04.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to promote a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Your favourite finds - this collection contains three of the most-loved products from the Pro-Collagen range, so you know your complexion is in safe hands when it comes to this trio.

A hit of hydration - each product in this edit works to not only help reduce the visible signs of ageing but also works to deliver hydration to your complexion when you need it most, encouraging the look of plumper, well-moisturised skin.

Keep it coming - love the Pro-Collagen range? Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the three skincare formulas from this collection every sixty days across five more drops, so you can enjoy a years' worth of beautiful skin.

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) - a soft, luxurious balm, designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated, this hero balm is suitable for all skin types and boasts a signature blend of essential oils including geranium, lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, plus ho wood, orange, mint leaf, clove, starflower and elderberry oils, fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax and padina pavonica
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml) - an overnight treatment that targets areas of your skin where everyday stress shows most, for a visibly smoother, younger-looking complexion by morning. Enriched with padina pavonica, plus Drone Peptide Technology and microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharide
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (15ml) - a lightweight, serum-infused mask designed to leave the skin looking and feeling plumped, firmed and hydrated, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Boasting a 3-in-1 formula that can be left on overnight as an anti-ageing mask. applied under eye make-up as a primer or used as moisturising balm. Contains antioxidant-rich watermelon snow algae, padina pavonica, bush clover and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x bag - keep your skincare must-haves together in this stylish beauty bag
  • 1 x leaflet

How to use:
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm:
For daily cleansing:

• Smooth over face, neck and decollete, gently massaging into skin as the balm melts into a rich oil
  • Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with a warm cleansing cloth
  • Can be used morning and evening
As a mask:

• Smooth generously over face and neck with dry fingers
  • Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
  • Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
  • Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma
  • Gently wipe away
Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix:

• To be used every evening before bed
  • Apply a pea sized amount into the hands and warm together
  • After cleansing and toning, warm a pea sized amount between the palms and gently glaze over the face, neck and decollete
  • Always use upward, stroking, sweeping motions when applying moisturiser to the face
  • Avoid direct contact with eyes
Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask:

• Apply a thin layer to the eye contour and either layer under make-up in the morning, over make-up during the day or leave on overnight to absorb
  • Use daily or a minimum of three times a week

I described matrix as balm like in previous post, so as not to mislead anyone I'll explain better.
It looks like a cream in the jar, but as I apply it, it seems to turn into more of a balm like texture, and leaves a slightly sticky finish before it soaks in. It's very rich so only use a small amount, and would suit dry skin.

Hope that's a better description of it :)
I like the sound of this cream I am using up the last 1/2 pot of a rich Decleor cream which is lovely and that's it only a lighter day cream left for summer. This sounds lovely and rich. want the superskin TSV but desperate now

Latest posts

Back