Elemis TSV 16/2/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No interest from me either.

I’ve tried most of the “premium” brands and, to be honest, haven’t found they make any difference. My skin is quite good for my age, so maybe that’s why they don’t produce a dramatic effect, so I’m sticking to the much cheaper brands which have kept the lines and wrinkles at bay (so far anyway.)

Slightly off topic but why has Jill Franks not updated her blog on the Q site since April 2019, after which she disappeared for a few months?

Slightly off topic but why has Jill Franks not updated her blog on the Q site since April 2019, after which she disappeared for a few months?
Some of the tat peddlers post regularly, even on the same day each week, some are a tad more casual but that does seem odd. I wonder if the blog is part of their contract especially as they are used to advertise TSVs etc. Being quite a horrible person I've always found the blogs quite amusing, however, since the makeover I can't access them so doing cold turkey ❄🦃 - sorry I love an emoji!

cut it in half and scoop out the rest there's always loads left enough for a week or two
Yes do that with Liz Earle tubes.
The Aldi ones you can unscrew the flip lid and fold over the bottom to squeeze out plenty cleanser. Failing that ask hubby to squeeze onto my hand. Plus also get two hands, squeeze onto something and scoop up

Yes, I cut the tubes open, even 30-50mls sizes and cover with a plastic bag to try to keep fresh But even that will only stop the bits going hard for around a week. The giant 200mls tube is hard to use and cutting open straight away you will have two halves to try to keep fresh.

Yes, I cut the tubes open, even 30-50mls sizes and cover with a plastic bag to try to keep fresh But even that will only stop the bits going hard for around a week. The giant 200mls tube is hard to use and cutting open straight away you will have two halves to try to keep fresh.
This is what I do to make the contents stay fresh: cut the tube in half and slide the upper half (cut edge) into the top of the lower half. lasts ages like that as its literally air tight plus you have access to loads of product with your fingers

Interestingly, this has now gone down to a "special price" of £59.88 plus P&P of £2.95. That's £4.92 more than the TSV price. I guess they must have a lot of stock left.

Latest posts

Back