Elemis TSV 16/2/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There will be an Elemis TSV on Sunday 16th February.

Four piece collection which will contain three Peptide products including new Peptide Overnight Radiance Peel and Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Limited Edition.

There will be an Elemis TSV on Sunday 16th February.

Four piece collection which will contain three Peptide products including new Peptide Overnight Radiance Peel and Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Limited Edition.

Might be interesting, if they were to resurrect the previous pro-radiance cream cleanser LE. I loved the scent of that.

Mind you, if things go horribly wrong with the Christmas TSV, they might need to do a re-boot of that for February to shift the last of the stock :mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

I have no interest as the peptide range I am very wary of with my sensitive skin. All the new ranges Elemis have release in the last few years have broke me out from samples.

I have no interest as the peptide range I am very wary of with my sensitive skin. All the new ranges Elemis have release in the last few years have broke me out from samples.

I used to be the same as you Donna now its extreme dryness so I need the extra comfort of Decleor which I prefer to Elemis atm

Elemis 4 Piece Peptide4 Collection TSV 16/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240148

Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser
Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream
Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel
Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil

Elemis TSV 1.jpg

Overnight radiance peel sounds a bit lairy to me. I like a moisturising cream on overnight not an exfoliator. That night cream oil is the next one for me to try in the stash.

Elemis 4 Piece Peptide4 Collection TSV 16/02/20

Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser
Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream
Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel
Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil

View attachment 18299

Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser RRP £37
Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream (depends on size if 50ml is RRP £50)
Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel RRP £56
Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil RRP £49

I have just started using the night cream-oil and I have to say I am underwhelmed. Of course my skin is up the creek with shingles at present and I cannot apply such a product to that area which is where my worst lines are. But on my cheeks which are OK it just feels as if it doesnt have much oomph to it. I much prefer AD Skin Synergy as an oil product. Or a full blown cream/Decleor balm. It's not unacceptable but I wouldn't bother getting it again.

The thing that I find most attractive about this TSV is the cleanser. The limited edition looks like a resurrection of the last limited edition fragrance - which was really nice, and pretty unisex... unless they've tinkered with the proportion of the different scents within it (neroli, bergamot and cedarwood).

Did I miss what the price of this TSV will be?

The thing that I find most attractive about this TSV is the cleanser. The limited edition looks like a resurrection of the last limited edition fragrance - which was really nice, and pretty unisex... unless they've tinkered with the proportion of the different scents within it (neroli, bergamot and cedarwood).

Did I miss what the price of this TSV will be?

It is going to be £54.96

Value is over £175

Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser RRP £37
Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream (depends on size if 50ml is RRP £50)
Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel RRP £56
Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil RRP £49

The day cream will be 30ml so RRP £30

Last edited:
Elemis Peptide4 Radiant Glow Day to Night 4 Piece Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241700

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £2.95

This four-piece Peptide4 Radiant Glow Day to Night Collection from Elemis features a complete skincare regime, including the brand new Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel which helps to refine texture for a smoother complexion, plus a Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser, Adaptive Day Cream and Night Recovery Cream Oil. Complete with a headband and cloth, this luxurious skincare collection will help you achieve a well-rested glow, around the clock.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Peptide4 Day to Night Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £178.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £54.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £123.54.

Time for bed - begin your night time skincare routine with the new Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel, which helps remove dead skin cells for a brighter complexion and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Follow with the Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil, leave it on overnight and simply rinse off in the morning.

Targeted day to night care - this fabulous round-the-clock skincare collection includes everything you need to target the look of tired skin and help leave you with a radiant, glowing complexion both day and night.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this fabulous four-piece collection (without the headband and cloths) every 60 days for a whole year, at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel (30ml) - this daily peel helps remove dead skin cells and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a brighter complexion. Formulated with lactic acid, flower AHAs and milks, and infused with night scented stock and British echium seed oil
1 x Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser (200ml) - this luxurious deep cleansing cream helps remove daily make-up and grime, revealing a radiantly youthful looking complexion. Formulated with moringa seed peptide, great burdock, noni and acai palm fruit. Fragranced with the limited-edition aromatic of neroli, bergamot and cedarwood.
1 x Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream (30ml) - this unique priming moisturiser adapts to your skin's needs throughout the day, helping to create a satin-matte complexion from day to night. Contains Peptide4 and cold-pressed honesty seed oil, plus Swiss botanical extracts including butterfly bush, thyme and mallow
1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream Oil (30ml) - combines the hydration of a moisturising cream with the protection of an oil to leave skin feeling rebalanced, restored and replenished. Blended with perilla seed oil and night scented stock oil
1 x purple headband
1 x cloth

How to use:

Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel:

Apply onto cleansed skin and follow with the Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil
The peel can be left on overnight and rinsed off in the morning

Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser:

Warm in your palms and then massage into dry skin, with light circular movements and until the cleanser has warmed and loosened
Leave for one minute to dissolve make-up and grime
Remove with a warm cotton cleansing mitt
Pat face dry with a clean towel

Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream:

Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed skin every morning
Wear alone or with SPF for a naturally flawless look, or use as a priming moisturiser and follow with make-up

Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream Oil:

Apply every evening, to cleansed skin, avoiding the delicate eye area
Rinse thoroughly if it gets in your eyes

ml for ml

Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser £39 cost £12.65
Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream 30ml £34.50 cost £11.19
Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel £56 cost £18.17
Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil £49 was on offer at Qvc for £44.52, but back up to £49 when clicking on item 233622 COST £15.90

TOTAL WORTH £178.50 AS QUOTED COST £57.91 INCL P&P USED IN CALCULATIONS

Thanks SCW & Sazza for prices.

Latest posts

Back