Elemis TSV 19/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're probably right Super, I was just dreaming lol. However, we did say that the Liz Earle TSVs always have the C&P so maybe Elemis will do similar if they have the stocks.

CC

with elemis as there is more choice & more variety to pick from they dont get in as often as the items suggest & if any it would be a marine cream not matrix

I wonder if it will be a bit of a cobbled together one as Elemis have "stepped in" to replace the original planned tsv, Keeley has already hinted there won't be that much stock, at least if we don't like this one, there will be another one along in April

Someone over a week ago on QVC Facebook asked about a Decleor TSV coming up soon? They got the reply nothing was planned until later in the year. Which I thought was weird as Elemis, Decleor, Gatineau and Liz Earle are usually the staples of QVC TSVs.

So I am wondering if it was supposed to be Decleor?

Someone over a week ago on QVC Facebook asked about a Decleor TSV coming up soon? They got the reply nothing was planned until later in the year. Which I thought was weird as Elemis, Decleor, Gatineau and Liz Earle are usually the staples of QVC TSVs.

its a shame I like Decleor and only recently started using the brand. The aloe based shower gels are beautiful even though not popular with a lot of people. And thier moisturisers fir dryer skin are lovely.

Well all recent Decleor shows have been changed. Was supposed to be one on 2nd and 9th I think.

I just had a look at Decleor on the QVC website and was surprised that several of the products have really poor reviews.

I remember when it used to be almost always five stars, it's shows how far the brand has fallen since it was sold to L'Oreal.

Latest posts

Back