Elemis TSV 19/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah. I didn't/don't goggle this , so as ever, from memory. I thought maybe they used to own? Even so, if it is Unilever, that discourages me even more. The products are less good since they first came about & I no longer buy.

They lost their Bunny Logo when they were first bought over but got it back again. I remember the new packaging appearing in SpaceNK and the bunny was gone, the staff even commented on it.

My favourite was their Lavender Bath Oil, long gone now.

They lost their Bunny Logo when they were first bought over but got it back again. I remember the new packaging appearing in SpaceNK and the bunny was gone, the staff even commented on it.

My favourite was their Lavender Bath Oil, long gone now.
Perhaps it was L'oreal who bought it first? Won't google, someone else is welcome too.

Perhaps it was L'oreal who bought it first? Won't google, someone else is welcome too.
Yikes! 'to'.

I have been using a REN night cream, one I got in an advent calendar and I have to say I am not very impressed, especially not with the less than attractive smell. I used to buy their stuff when I worked near a store in The City but haven’t had it for ages. I think it is the V cream, or revitalising perhaps?

I have been using a REN night cream, one I got in an advent calendar and I have to say I am not very impressed, especially not with the less than attractive smell. I used to buy their stuff when I worked near a store in The City but haven’t had it for ages. I think it is the V cream, or revitalising perhaps?
I know that one, have used. M & S calendar, I think. The cream is Very unremarkable.

Latest posts

Back