ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1615471700508.jpg
    FB_IMG_1615471700508.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 189
Elemis 4 Piece Dynamic Resurfacing Collection TSV 19/03/21

Dynamic Resurfacing Day Cream SPF 30 (30ml is RRP £55 or 50ml is £87) (not Sure on Size)
200ml Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash RRP £34 + post
15ml Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask RRP £18 + post
60 Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads RRP £40 + post

Total RRP if 30ml £147 if 50ml £179 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 148
Are you supposed to use all these "resurfacing" items together. This does not make sense to me. Its either not very effective so you have to use everything at once or its overkill which would make some suffer from the enzymes used all at once. Personally I like to resurface a couple times of week with a mask or something like alpha h liquid gold. this seems tooooo much! OVERKILL!

My love affair (well more like a friendship) with Elimis is now over. As other posters have said, too many products, and constant Keeley, is now an overkill. I thought I’d bite the bullet and have ordered the L’Occitane TSV, just to try something different. I don’t particularly like the ‘over hyped, middle of the road’ ranges, such as Skinsense, Judith Williams, Assam, Elizabeth Grant (IW) etc, and was hoping for a Decleor TSV, but that’s not to be. I like Liz Earle superskin, but will give L’Occitane a try, and see if it’s really worth the high price. If not, back it will go!

My love affair (well more like a friendship) with Elimis is now over. As other posters have said, too many products, and constant Keeley, is now an overkill. I thought I’d bite the bullet and have ordered the L’Occitane TSV, just to try something different. I don’t particularly like the ‘over hyped, middle of the road’ ranges, such as Skinsense, Judith Williams, Assam, Elizabeth Grant (IW) etc, and was hoping for a Decleor TSV, but that’s not to be. I like Liz Earle superskin, but will give L’Occitane a try, and see if it’s really worth the high price. If not, back it will go!
I ordered the Loccy TSV, I used to be very bad about returning items but now I've toughened up, I'll give this a good try and if it doesn't live up to the hype it will go back...even if it's empty jars.

I ordered the Loccy TSV, I used to be very bad about returning items but now I've toughened up, I'll give this a good try and if it doesn't live up to the hype it will go back...even if it's empty jars.

I can comment on this range. Briefly: Cream no results. Wash good, pads good - gentler than alpha, nice result. mask non remarkable. Nips sensitive skin.
I'd only use the whole range if you have robust skin, maybe the mask once per week. Otherwise, pads daily & wash 3xper week or if you have oily sweaty spots more often. Cream doesn't do much, so probs not an issue.

I used their trr-enzyme range, which is the earlier version of this about 10 years ago when 'resurfacing' was the latest thing to do. It made my skin tingle when using it, which according to Keeley was, "proof it was doing it's work and we had to persevere with it for phenomenal results". It did bring a smoother look to my skin but then I read a few articles saying that the latest fad in resurfacing products was far too excessive, and actually made skin more vulnerable to ageing (it did state in the instructions to use a high SPF, regardless of the time of year). I exfoliate once a week and use Liquid Gold on another night and this routine keeps my skin looking, as AY would put it, "like pristinely polished glass" or, as most of us would say, clear and smooth.

I can comment on this range. Briefly: Cream no results. Wash good, pads good - gentler than alpha, nice result. mask non remarkable. Nips sensitive skin.
I'd only use the whole range if you have robust skin, maybe the mask once per week. Otherwise, pads daily & wash 3xper week or if you have oily sweaty spots more often. Cream doesn't do much, so probs not an issue.
Are you talking about the L'Occitane TSV?

I am sticking my nose in here,but thought SisterBliss was referring to the Elemis one as she mentions the pads, but I maybe wrong, I quite like the look of this but not sure it will be a good enough bargain for me to be tempted as have already bought the L'Occitane one, Keeley has already hinted that the British botanical will feature in thr April tsv so I may give that a miss as well, really didn't like the scent in last years tsv, it reminded me of Vicks! But liked the one they did a few years before the smell was much better

My sensitive is hiding in the corner just looking at those products.

Agree with you boffy overkill. No doubt Keeley will insist it is a full routine to use everyday.
Next thing will be the social media "groupies" moaning about their skin breaking out in several places and what else can they use to stop the rashes and spots. Stop using anti ageing if your skin is prone to break outs and is oily. You obviously dont need it! :confused:

Not for me. I'm just waiting for something outstanding. Anyway, "resurfacing" doesn't sound like something my skin would stand up to.

CC

I caved in and ordered the LOcc. TSV and like many of you if not great will go back.I did get the last Elemis TSV and have had good results with the Night Matrix and also use the Enzyme peel.This is me finding products I like and sticking to them! Fickle but this is ‘out of lockdown, new me’! Is that convincing?!

Latest posts

Back