Elemis TSV 19/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bit of a spat going on on Twitter about the size of the peel.......

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1631200105914.jpg
    FB_IMG_1631200105914.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 209
Elemis 4 Piece Pro Collagen Collection TSV 19/09/21

15ml Oil RRP £67 + post
30ml Tri Acid Peel RRP £70 + post
100ml Mask RRP £88.40 + post (RRP is from Elemis as it cant be found on QVC on its own currently as it had been there)
30ml Oxygenating Night Cream RRP £63 + post

Total RRP £260.40 + post (if everything is correct)
well i corrected the peel to 30ml but that now comes to £288.40 + post cause the mask cant be got on its own currently apart from direct & thats the price ive put

yep shes popping off me when quite clearly the first pic i posted on here & on there is showing 15ml but the 2nd pic is now showing the 30ml which wasnt there when i originally posted
Why then was the set pictured with the wrong sized item?
Where has the picture been first shown with a 15ml size?

I have to say, I'd have preferred a 50ml ONC than a double-size in the peel.
Most definitely DF a 30mls always puts me off a purchase give me a 50ml + anytime rather than a small hand cream or bag etc.

So gathering from what has been said, the earlier quoted last minute change, would more than likely be the increase of the 15ml to 30ml size.

Keeley refer's to Ian on her post. How ever does she know the names???? Spooky!
not really spooky most people know my names ian i dont hide that fact cause even in my group on FB which (elemis skin stories) is a part of it she would know my name is ian & others have called it me on twitter before so its easy to know

not really spooky most people know my names ian i dont hide that fact cause even in my group on FB which (elemis skin stories) is a part of it she would know my name is ian & others have called it me on twitter before so its easy to know
Oh, I didn't realise Elemis Skin Stories was your group, thought it was run by QVC?

I'm not a Keeley fan, I find her manner patronising and she seems the type that would snigger about a client once they had left the spa.

I have never rated Elemis products I think they are too perfumed and don't deliver the results a 'premium' (expensive) brand should, I've had better results with basic high street stuff from the likes of Superdrug.

I'm not a Keeley fan, I find her manner patronising and she seems the type that would snigger about a client once they had left the spa.

I have never rated Elemis products I think they are too perfumed and don't deliver the results a 'premium' (expensive) brand should, I've had better results with basic high street stuff from the likes of Superdrug.
I wonder how many items are actually "good" compared to the vast range of ever increasing items that are "poor"

What the pro-collagen marine cream like?
I still love my LE Superskin for winter and nighttime but since LE fiddled with skin repair, it’s useless. So looking for something to replace it.

Latest posts

Back