ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Radiant Results 4 Piece Collection

QVC Price £115.00
Todays Special Value Price £67.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece Anti-Ageing Radiant Skin Collection from Elemis features super-sized Pro-Collagen Marine Mask, plus Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel and Pro-Collagen Marine Oil, all formulated to target visible signs of ageing and leave your complexion looking smoother, softer and luminous. Reveal younger-looking skin with the help of this fabulous collection, which will take your regimen to a new level and slot neatly into your daily routine to help give you a radiant complexion you won't be able to resist admiring.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this Elemis Pro-Collagen Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £236.90, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £67.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £171.92.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Bigger is better - for the first time ever in a Today's Special Value, discover Pro-Collagen Marine Mask in a supersize that lets you enjoy the benefits of deep hydration and dewy, luminous skin finish for longer. Boasting an indulgent cream formula packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients, you'll unveil a firmer, more toned look again and again, without the need to stock up for a while.

All day, all night - this collection provides day-to-night anti-ageing treatment, so your skin can stay looking smooth and soft, round the clock. Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel lifts away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother, radiant look in the day, while Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream intensely hydrates and targets fine lines overnight. Meanwhile, the versatile Pro-Collagen Marine Oil can be used both morning and evening to plump your skin and leave it looking luminous.

Make your new regime last - stay stocked up on your favourite skincare by selecting the Auto Delivery option, which will give you the same fabulous products at the same amazing price, without the gift box, five times more over the next year. What's more, on the final time, you'll receive a full size 50ml Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, making it even better value!

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - a twice-weekly face mask with a luxurious cream texture designed to intensely hydrate the skin whilst working to minimise the visible signs of ageing, including helping to improve the feeling of firmness and tone and reduce the look of crepiness. This an antioxidant-rich formula is enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), adaptogenic noni, moringa and argan tree oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight, and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica (a marine algae), shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (30ml) - designed to lift away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother appearance, working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin tone and luminosity. Powerful, yet gentle on the skin, this peel helps to support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and is formulated with an 8% Tri-Acid Complex of lactobionic, Asiatic and mandelic acids and infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and chlorella
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (15ml) - a luxurious oil formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, promoting a plump, hydrated and dewy appearance. Infused with organic English rose oleo extract and rosehip seed oil with white poppy seed oils and a trio of seaweed extracts, including padina pavonica (a marine algae), golden seaweed and Roaring Water Kelp
  • 1 x gift box

How to use:
Pro-Collagen Marine Mask:

• Use twice a week after cleansing
  • Warm a pea-sized amount into the palms and smooth onto face and neck
  • Leave on for 1 minute or overnight for a more intensive treatment
  • Remove with warm water and pat face dry

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream:

• Apply to cleansed skin every evening
  • Apply a pea size amount
  • Warm between the palms and smooth over the face
  • Avoid direct contact with eyes

Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel:

• Apply to cleansed skin twice a week
  • Apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip area
  • Remove with warm water after 15 minutes
  • A slight tingling sensation and redness may occur, patch test before use
  • Wash off if uncomfortable
  • Always use a sunscreen or avoid sun exposure after use of products containing AHAs
  • If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly

Pro-Collagen Marine Oil:

• Every morning and evening, apply 3 - 4 drops of this oil over cleansed, dry facial skin before your regular moisturiser
  • Warm the oil between the palms of your hands by gently rubbing them together, then cup hands over your face, avoiding the eyelids
  • Pat the oil onto your face, neck and decollete
  • To massage the oil into your skin, gently glide your fingers across your face, working your way from the centre of your face to the edges of it and using upward strokes towards your chin to apply it over your neck

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this Elemis Pro-Collagen Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £236.90, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £67.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £171.92.

Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - £88.40 direct
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - £63 at Q
Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (30ml) - £67 at Q
Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (15ml) - £67 at Q

Same as SCW I can’t balance to the £236.90 stated?

Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - £88.40 direct
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - £63 at Q
Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (30ml) - £67 at Q
Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (15ml) - £67 at Q

Same as SCW I can’t balance to the £236.90 stated?
i think when Q had the mask on its own it was special priced at £39.90 but i cant find it for that now as thats about the only way i can balance it to that total they stated

Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - (£88.40 direct) , £39.90 previously on Q cost £12.12
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - £63 at Q cost £19.13
Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (30ml) - £67 at Q cost £20.34
Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (15ml) - £67 at Q cost £20.34

Total £236.90, which I have used for calculations (based on RRP prices £285.40) cost £71.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for clarification re price of mask, really appreciate it.

Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - (£88.40 direct) , £39.90 previously on Q cost £12.12
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - £63 at Q cost £19.13
Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (30ml) - £67 at Q cost £20.34
Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (15ml) - £67 at Q cost £20.34

Total £236.90, which I have used for calculations (based on RRP prices £285.40) cost £71.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for clarification re price of mask, really appreciate it.
its ok its been so long since they had the mask on its own so when i saw the values & i saw the price of what was left to make it to that figure something just made me go ohh i remember seeing it at that price

not really spooky most people know my names ian i dont hide that fact cause even in my group on FB which (elemis skin stories) is a part of it she would know my name is ian & others have called it me on twitter before so its easy to know
Oh wow, I didn't know any of this - you are an aficionado indeed. Always welcome by me.

No, she was a member here years back, then QVC told her and some others not to comment or read this site.
Blimey!

I'm not a Keeley fan, I find her manner patronising and she seems the type that would snigger about a client once they had left the spa.

I have never rated Elemis products I think they are too perfumed and don't deliver the results a 'premium' (expensive) brand should, I've had better results with basic high street stuff from the likes of Superdrug.
Wholeheartedly agree. She's non too bright either, & I feel that 'luck' has prevailed in her rise within (what has become) the creepy QVC ether.
The post she did is clumsy & twatish.

It is more a gel/cream texture. I have used it for years and really like it. I have also used Superskin and also like it texture is richer.
If your skin is very dry, it won't be enough. The SS is far better. If your skin is just dehydrated you may like it. It's not enough for a night cream (unless layered with other things) I always go for the extra rich, or even the ONC for day use. Never buy it specially though.

Warning: Perfume alert!!!! If you are truly sensitive (& not just like Franks always always says) It will be too much. Makes my eyes water (they say its ok for eyes but it's not (perfume!!!) & Mom's (very sensitive) went beserk & she had to wash off.

Men like it alot as it's non greasy. I believe it's more a summer/early atumn cream for 40plus, or more suitable for 30's females or for men. It is on the light side. Qvc put it in the anti ageing bracket to fit with their demographic, but it was never launched as such.

Th esmell is like washing powder to make it more unisex (although there is a male version)

Wow......

i was googling it & all sorts & couldnt find head or tail of it but then when you broke it down like that i was like thats it!!
Resident clever cloggs'

Heh heh, I think I might be on this for my Christmas and if I play my cards right (or Mr CCs credit card) I could sneak in the auto delivery and he'll never even know. Who on earth would put up with me ;)

Edited to add I have paid so many tabs and bar bills and "lend me a tenners" that I so deserve a bit of a sneak.

CC

Heh heh, I think I might be on this for my Christmas and if I play my cards right (or Mr CCs credit card) I could sneak in the auto delivery and he'll never even know. Who on earth would put up with me ;)

Edited to add I have paid so many tabs and bar bills and "lend me a tenners" that I so deserve a bit of a sneak.

CC
I have gone for it too even though not keen on the peel as I really like the rest of it, but resisted the A/D, I heard them say today that they have already sold 10,000 and Keeley posted 40% of stock gone

I have gone for it too even though not keen on the peel as I really like the rest of it, but resisted the A/D, I heard them say today that they have already sold 10,000 and Keeley posted 40% of stock gone
Debbie Flint - With shock horror drum roll on table.
As she gasps 11,000 now sold that’s over 1/2 of the 3-5 days delivery stock.
So go now and get yours now.

CC
Don't forget there will be a bigger Elemis TSV along the Xmas one.

Yes Keeley did say there will be a superfood big deal the in last week of this month I think, which will include a new product, i assume she means the vinegar toner or matcha eye stuff

Yes Keeley did say there will be a superfood big deal the in last week of this month I think, which will include a new product, i assume she means the vinegar toner or matcha eye stuff

Nourishing Face Oil
AHA Glow Cleansing Butter
Kefir Tea Mist
BRAND NEW Midnight Facial

Attachments

• gdssdg.jpg
    gdssdg.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 142
I've not much in my stash, just some nearly finished decleor oils so I really need something. I do like the upcoming TSV but if there's more to come maybe I should wait. Or maybe I should get both :D

CC

Latest posts

Back