Elemis TSV 25/7/21

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow

This floral infused 5 piece face and bady collection includes 2 Pro-Collagen heroes, 3 Modern English Rose Body Favourites and our latest launch Wildflower Cleansing Oil.

faerie

VIP Shopper
I don’t get on with rose so it’s a no from me, not getting Saturdays as I don’t get on with SPF in products ....didn’t get the last one...oh I need to lie down in a dark room....3 I’ve missed/am missing out on...still have about 10 brand new cleansers in different guises anyway

Twilight

VIP Shopper
That's more than three months away, do these people like opening their Christmas presents in September?

brissles

VIP Shopper
There is probably only about 4 or 5 different formulae's for the balms/moisturers/oils and lotions, so they can churn out dozens of different bottles/tubes/tubs of 'stuff' with a different perfume and call it another name. There appears to be a cleanser for ever hour of the day so far.

Silver Fox

VIP Shopper
I have always done a double cleanse, well for the last 40 years, first to remove makeup and then to get rid of anything left.This may have cost me a fortune in cleansers for those who do not believe in this and think it a total waste of money.It is not a new concept put forward by the likes of Keeley and any other‘bloggers’ who are pushing this.

donna255

VIP Shopper
Silver Fox it originated in Japan as far as I know. Kanebo we had a counter in Debenhams in the 80s, and they always had the double cleanse.

It was like washing your hair twice because of the heavy styling products used one wash would not get it all out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks