Elemis TSV 25/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you I thought it would be well more than that. I thought about 60 thousand plus as it was on pre sale. I wonder if people didn't buy due to them NOT being cruelty free anymore. That is a shock even if it was early evening. Thanks again x
It did not sell out because Elemis TSV are like buses ...always another one on the way

It's simply apple cider vinegar, LOL. This is now a thing in the industry, but has actually been about for yonks. It's an acid toner
I use it for everything from washing fruit & veg to emergency deodorant & loads in between. If the NHS used acv & had copper door furniture the infection rates would tumble.

The tsv still appears to be available….in auto delivery too…..so clearly hasn’t ‘flown off the shelves’ today. Maybe due to the weather (good up here anyway) so no time to be sitting inside watching qvc or maybe it’s just too expensive now??
It probably didn’t fly of the shelves because it seems to be on all the time in one form or another. Fans of the product will know what they like and the TSV wasn’t what they wanted.

It’s like the beauty version of Marla Wynne or Dyson. Whenever there’s an Elemis or Liz Earle TSV they’re on every other hour whereas other TSVs don’t get as much air time. I guess it’s purely down to money. What a surprise. 😉

It’s no wonder that I rarely watch the channel nowadays.

Im so annoyed with myself that I got sucked in with this TSV. I buy one, maybe two things a year and when I saw this I immediately thought ooh, a new modern rose, sounds lovely. Well, it must be my nose because all I can smell is the same old lady rose smell of old and cant detect anything modern about it at all. Oh well, it was my second purchase of the year so thats it from me until next year!

Latest posts

Back