Elemis TSV 26/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
The next Elemis TSV in on Sunday 26th July.

Back by popular demand.

Six Elemis bestsellers for face and body, including two Pro-Collagen heroes and British Botanical Body favourites.

I liked the British Botanical products when they had been in a TSV many moons ago.

Interesting one. I belong to the Caroline Hirons' Facebook group. Someone in the US watching QVC US Elemis show and the rep said Elemis is the biggest selling beauty brand on QVC UK. She wanted to know how many people in the group used Elemis and was it what the rep claimed?

Loads in the group love the cleansing balm and some others used other products. I replied saying how many TSVs they have on QVC UK and usually 80,000 units the Xmas one is 120,000 and how people complain about how many TSVs and shows they get on QVC UK. The next brands would be Liz Earle, Decleor and Gatineau sales-wise for QVC UK.

I have noticed reading the QVC US forum that Elemis is really taking off there the prices seem lower than QVC UK for one and well, of course, they can have longer easy pay up to 6.

What IS it with the word 'botanicals' ? Its taken off and everyone uses it now. A bit like 'organic' and 'linear' was used years ago to describe everything from jewellery to cooking. Its a very vague term that covers everything and nothing. ........ (and is nothing to do with botany) yet its used as an ingredient for gin, and James Wong has made a career in being a 'botanical expert', but like Lee Holbein knows how to make money in waffling a lot.

Here is the internet meaning........... "A botanical is a plant or plant part valued for its medicinal or therapeutic properties, flavor, and/or scent. " So, has anyone heard of the Botanical Plant, and which plant part is used ?

What IS it with the word 'botanicals' ? Its taken off and everyone uses it now. A bit like 'organic' and 'linear' was used years ago to describe everything from jewellery to cooking. Its a very vague term that covers everything and nothing. ........ (and is nothing to do with botany) yet its used as an ingredient for gin, and James Wong has made a career in being a 'botanical expert', but like Lee Holbein knows how to make money in waffling a lot.

Here is the internet meaning........... "A botanical is a plant or plant part valued for its medicinal or therapeutic properties, flavor, and/or scent. " So, has anyone heard of the Botanical Plant, and which plant part is used ?

It's a buzz word like natural when usually very little actual natural ingredients in the product. Or Organic another one.

I saw on keeley's Instagram page that she will confirm the tsv details on 16th July and it will be available on pre-order 21st July, 3 face care items,3 bodycare, including two pro-collagen "heroes" and a large cotton tote bag, the new moisturising primer is going to featured on the day but not in the tsv

Just remembered Keeley said something about customers having the botanical bits five years ago and I looked at the tsv I bought in July 2015, saw and fessed up to on here, this was £55 approx with the botanical body lotion, body wash, apricot toner, pcmc, and an exfoliator (i think), so perhaps the tsv will be a bit of re-jig of that, it also came with a cheap cotton bag

I saw a pic on Instagram today, that seems to have disappeared, it was of the bag, 200ml body wash, 100 ml (I think) body lotion and a small nail and hand butter, i am hoping the great value is in the face products, as they didn't get me too excited.
I have been using the matrix night cream, and really like it, would like some more, but not at full price

I saw a pic on Instagram today, that seems to have disappeared, it was of the bag, 200ml body wash, 100 ml (I think) body lotion and a small nail and hand butter, i am hoping the great value is in the face products, as they didn't get me too excited.
I have been using the matrix night cream, and really like it, would like some more, but not at full price

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200711-133852_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200711-133852_Facebook.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 646
Why do Elemis insist on padding their TSVs with bath/body products? Seriously they are a skincare brand and for the past number of years, they stick the bath/body in them. Now yes they did always sell bath/body but suddenly about 5 years we get the stuff that usually in a few years they discontinue that range. When they discontinued the British Botanics range I got the full-size hand cream 200mls for £5

Why do Elemis insist on padding their TSVs with bath/body products? Seriously they are a skincare brand and for the past number of years, they stick the bath/body in them. Now yes they did always sell bath/body but suddenly about 5 years we get the stuff that usually in a few years they discontinue that range. When they discontinued the British Botanics range I got the full-size hand cream 200mls for £5
I agree but perhaps that's part of Elemis' plan, ie stick a couple of cheap to produce bodycare items in a tsv and add a couple of more expensive decent face care items to make it seem such good value, then they can bleat on about what great value the 6 items are and "we are not even including the bag" , by bag we mean the cheap cotton one that will end up in the charity shop if they are taking donations 😀

Latest posts

Back