Elemis TSV 26/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Regarding the Elemis thought I'd try the serum & matrix. Wish I hadn't bothered face feels & looks like an oil slick. I really don't like greasy serums & creams.

Maybe you don't have really dry skin like me Pickles? I loved the matrix, my face felt like it did 20 years ago and honestly (no hallucinations involved) I look hugely better in the morning when I've put it on. Hmmm, shall i buy it? No, no, no.

CC

You can hardly see Keeley above the products

Where the heck has she stuck herself :unsure:

Has she stuck herself in a box, either that or in the cupboard under the stairs?

🤓🧐😂

She was getting on my wick within 5 minutes. I wasn’t going to buy the TSV anyway but if I had been watching to decide, I would have been put off by her simpering and bloomin‘ Flinty’s loud sniffing again (seems she’s gone back to sniffing her Elemis). Even when Emma was demonstrating anything, the soundtrack was Flinty inhaling and exhaling and panting like she had just done a 10 mile run, with her beak hanging over her Elemis pot! :mad: They are all just too ridiculous.
Night all!

She was getting on my wick within 5 minutes. I wasn’t going to buy the TSV anyway but if I had been watching to decide, I would have been put off by her simpering and bloomin‘ Flinty’s loud sniffing again (seems she’s gone back to sniffing her Elemis). Even when Emma was demonstrating anything, the soundtrack was Flinty inhaling and exhaling and panting like she had just done a 10 mile run, with her beak hanging over her Elemis pot! :mad: They are all just too ridiculous.
Night all!
Tell it as it is girl!

Caroline H, Sali Hughes, Nadine Baggot :unsure:

The thing with Caroline is she actually worked at cosmetic counters Guerlain and then Clarins then moved to behind the scenes with Clarins for many years. She has never been a beauty edition for a magazine she is employed by the brands to promote them especially now the US brands that want to move into the UK/EU markets. She used to rant against the clean brands as there is no such thing they all must have preservatives in them to keep the product fresh. I remember reading her blogs on her site and she was always doing fact-finding when out in the US for new brands and products. I always thought of her as a PR for different brands.

As for Keeley, she will be stuck in Cyprus because it is not included in the save fly from and to with COVID and would have to quarantine coming and going home. So sitting under the stairs is better than nothing. I did watch part of the presentation and totally uninterested.

I really liked the previous BA for Elemis that went to the States, was it Eimear? (excuse spelling). Despite Flinty I have purchased two tsvs and that is the first time I have done that with Elemis, I have not got wonderful skin, but have really noticed the difference when I use the matrix, but could not afford to keep buying it if its not in a tsv, thats the problem when you like stuff like that

I really liked the previous BA for Elemis that went to the States, was it Eimear? (excuse spelling). Despite Flinty I have purchased two tsvs and that is the first time I have done that with Elemis, I have not got wonderful skin, but have really noticed the difference when I use the matrix, but could not afford to keep buying it if its not in a tsv, thats the problem when you like stuff like that

I heard Ruth with PF TSV quote Emear in America having started with the treatment on her nails

LBA I too love the Matrix, but refused to pay for 2 (or even 1 tsv) just to get the small jar. I went on ebay and bought a 50ml for around £60, so it saved me a huge amount and didn't lumber me with the rest of the products I didn't want.

My tsv has just arrived, only ordered it Saturday morning, so that's good for Q, the bag is much better quality than I thought it would be, ;), had a leaflet inside saying the next tsv will be 20th September, and will have 15ml of the tri-acid peel in it along with the new marine cleanser, 4 pieces in all

Latest posts

Back