Elemis TSV 26/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can get 30ml for under £30 on ebay. I haven't bought it for a while as funds are low but it's nice for a treat. I'll have a look on ebay once everyone has bought the TSV and is trying to sell the bits as it's definitely a buyer's market now.

CC

Anyone going for this? The water, serum and matrix I would use, along with the hand cream but the others I don't need. It would be on EPs if I buy but hmmmm, do I? Decisions, decisions.

CC

I will get one, as I love the matrix, and have never tried the serum, but the rest of it doesn't do a lot for me but I will use it. I have only just started using thre shower cream from the last botanical tsv and I really like the scent, although it seems it was not overly popular, and some are still trying to sell theirs on ebay. Keeley was saying it is back by popular demand but I remain unconvinced about
that, if it was so popular why not then make it a permanent fixture

ml for ml

200ml Cleansing Micellar Water RRP £26.00 cost £8.54
30ml Pro Collagen Overnight Matrix RRP £94 cost £30.88
15ml Pro Collagen Superserum Elixir RRP £53 cost £17.41
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 cost £9.20
120ml Body Cream RRP £18 cost £5.91
50ml Hand & Hand Butter RRP £6 cost £1.97

RRP about £225 cost £73.91 including p&p used in calculations, just under a third of normal RRP.
Thank you SCW for RRP prices.

Individual

Auto delivery

Elemis Pro-Collagen & British Botanical Skin Firming 6 Piece Collection
Item Number 240268
QVC Price £125.00
TSV Price £69.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pay £17.49

This six-piece Pro-Collagen & British Botanical Skin Firming Collection from Elemis includes two targeted anti-ageing products, the Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir and Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix, plus luxurious body treats featuring the popular British Botanical aromatic in limited edition packaging. Presented with a tote bag and offering a brand new Bath & Shower Milk and lots more, this top-to-toe collection is the perfect way to hydrate your skin throughout the summer months.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis six-piece Pro-Collagen & British Botanical Collection individually, directly from QVCUK.com you’d pay £225, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £155.04.

Your new skincare routine - begin with the clarifying micellar water which effectively removes make-up and daily dirt from your skin, then follow with the Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir, a concentrated anti-ageing serum which helps significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Repeat this in the evening and follow with the Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix, which works overnight to seal in hydration and give you firmer-feeling, radiant-looking skin in the morning.

A wonderful aroma - harness the power of the British countryside with the much-loved British Botanical aromatic in three luxurious formulas - the brand new Bath & Shower Milk, Oil-Rich Body Cream and Hand & Nail Butter. This sweet floral and delicately herbal aromatic is blended with soothing lavender and chamomile, along with uplifting geranium and palmarosa, perfect for some relaxing pamper time.

Stock up on luxury - choose our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive this same collection (without the bag) again in 60 days’ time at today’s special price, so the treats can keep on coming!

Contains:
  • 1 x Cleansing Micellar Water (200ml) - infused with organic English rose water and soothing antioxidant rich chamomile, skin is gently cleansed, whilst the natural moisture barrier is maintained
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir (15ml) - offers superior moisturisation to leave your complexion feeling smoother, plumper and more youthful looking. Formulated with a unique blend of intelligent bio-actives such as anti-ageing tri-peptides, African birch bark, red seaweed and padina pavonica
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml) - harnessing a powerful blend of padina pavonica, drone peptide technology, microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharides, this revolutionary formula works throughout the night to target areas of the face to help restore the natural balance to your skin, creating a protective matrix that helps seal in hydration
  • 1 x NEW British Botanical Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - cleanses, hydrates and leaves your skin beautifully fragranced. Formulated with British echium oil, a rich source of Omega 3,6, 9
  • 1 x British Botanical Oil-Rich Body Cream (120ml) - moisturises and comforts dry skin leaving it silky soft and hydrated. Blended with precious essential oils of soothing lavender and chamomile, with uplifting geranium and palmarosa
  • 1 x British Botanical Hand & Nail Butter (50ml) - a luxuriously hydrating everyday hand and nail butter, which intensely moisturises your hands for lasting comfort. Contains shea butter and moabi butter
  • 1 x large tote bag

I definitely need to apply Nanny McFee to this one.
Yes, I agree. Very tempted but can I justify it. Really. Another bag. I did notice on ebay that there's a lot of elemis and you have to keep prices low if you're going to sell your excess TSV above the competition. Is it worth the hassle? I tried to sell the elemis bag (the stripey beach bag) on ebay. Someone offered me £1 and wanted free postage :LOL: It's still in the back of my wardrobe.

CC

Yes, I agree. Very tempted but can I justify it. Really. Another bag. I did notice on ebay that there's a lot of elemis and you have to keep prices low if you're going to sell your excess TSV above the competition. Is it worth the hassle? I tried to sell the elemis bag (the stripey beach bag) on ebay. Someone offered me £1 and wanted free postage :LOL: It's still in the back of my wardrobe.

CC

Oh yes here you are have it for a £1
While I’m at it too, never fear I’ll pay Royal Mail, Pay Pal and EBay too.
🤪

Well, so far today I have received two emails from QVC about this and a further one from Elemis themselves.

No, I am not buying.
Wish I had your will power. I've not bought it yet though and that's because I need some kind of footwear for the rest of the summer. Loads of sandals and wellies but not much else and at the moment it's just OK weather but cold.

Still wanting that matrix though.

CC

Wish I had your will power. I've not bought it yet though and that's because I need some kind of footwear for the rest of the summer. Loads of sandals and wellies but not much else and at the moment it's just OK weather but cold.

Still wanting that matrix though.

CC

Don't like Micellar Water, did not like the body care stuff when it first came out and I bought it. Matrix was lovely but did not WOW me, I have used the serum before and it was okay.

I just opened a new night cream, not Elemis and have an unopened one both 60mls. Serums I have two unopened Emma Hardie Brilliance Oils, Alenist two serums unopened, two pots 50mls PCMC, LE Superskin

Latest posts

Back