Elemis TSV 3/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the Overnight Matrix is included I will go for that.I look out for the offers on Elemis which are good ( if you like it) value.Watch the prices, I got the Dynamic Reserfacing set I think around £60 then it went up to over £100, out off reach. Good as I paid around £60 for the Smoothing Essence alone ( was on a day out, new to store, after isolation, spending money, my excuse!) Without trying to be boring this range suits my skin and makes a difference, so my No.1, and only indulgence!

Since L'Occitane now own Elemis they do seem to be pushing more and more TSVs, I am expecting them to start every two weeks soon.

Oh, by the way talking of L'Occitane they have invested millions into a ladies' underwear brand. And Bum Bum range, it's a brand of creams to make you have the arse of a Brazilian supermodel.
;)

In my opinion, there are too many Elemis TSVs already without L’Occitane shoving any more down our throats. I know it might be a best seller but I think it’s overpriced and, like most other brands, the before and after photos look the same. Devotees must have pots of cream piled up to the rafters because there’s no way people can use things up that quickly unless they slap the creams on a centimetre thick. 😳

Needless to say I’ll be avoiding the channel tomorrow.

In my opinion, there are too many Elemis TSVs already without L’Occitane shoving any more down our throats. I know it might be a best seller but I think it’s overpriced and, like most other brands, the before and after photos look the same. Devotees must have pots of cream piled up to the rafters because there’s no way people can use things up that quickly unless they slap the creams on a centimetre thick. 😳

Needless to say I’ll be avoiding the channel tomorrow.
I must admit, having three in quick succession is a bit much….

I’m currently using my last Elemis items, the TSV from last year which seemed a bit thrown together/last minute. It was a boxed PCMC day and night and a separate neroli balm. I like using it but that had good cream content (the day cream was 50ml!) and imho was better value than the huge volume Xmas one with the body stuff. I am now tempted by the Prai TSV on 18/02 so will try to look the other way for some if not all of these Elemis TSVs.

Since L'Occitane now own Elemis they do seem to be pushing more and more TSVs, I am expecting them to start every two weeks soon.

Oh, by the way talking of L'Occitane they have invested millions into a ladies' underwear brand. And Bum Bum range, it's a brand of creams to make you have the arse of a Brazilian supermodel.
;)
What a six foot wide arse? I cannot understand why anyone would want a massive backside and pay to get it - oh wait, unless it's to wear a thong bikini just to emphasise how massive your bum is and then have the paps photograph it so you can share it with everyone (who aren't remotely interested).

CC

Latest posts

Back