Elemis TSV 3/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill Franks blog about the TSV.

I also received a sample in the post and tried it this morning. I really did not want to like it as it is so expensive on its own but not only did I like it, I loved it. My skin has been hydrated all day. I wasn’t going to go for the TSV but now I am very tempted.

Haven't a clue why I received a sample but I did and I have loads of moisturisers to use up curtesy of QVC so its a NO from me.

I also received a sample in the post and tried it this morning. I really did not want to like it as it is so expensive on its own but not only did I like it, I loved it. My skin has been hydrated all day. I wasn’t going to go for the TSV but now I am very tempted.
Oh heck 🤭

OK Rowan, I see you're a new member but I just don't need comments like this :LOL::LOL:

CC

I also received a sample. I don't know if it's any good though, as tried a bit on the back of my hand, and knew I couldn't put such a strong smelling cream on my face,
I've mentioned in previous posts that as a migraine sufferer, I can't cope with certain scents.
This is a definite no from me.
It smells like original cleansing balm, only stronger.

I also received a sample. I don't know if it's any good though, as tried a bit on the back of my hand, and knew I couldn't put such a strong smelling cream on my face,
I've mentioned in previous posts that as a migraine sufferer, I can't cope with certain scents.
This is a definite no from me.
It smells like original cleansing balm, only stronger.
Thanks for the info, I hate the original balm and so would hate this.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Anti-Ageing Performance 6 Piece Collection
QVC Price £145.00
Todays Special Value Price £71.95
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £14.39

Single

Auto-Delivery

Say hello to firmer, hydrated skin from top to toe with Elemis' Pro-Collagen Anti-Ageing Performance collection. Not only do you get to meet new Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix, designed to combat the look of fine lines and wrinkles, you'll get classic formulas like Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil and Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment to help you achieve a complexion that looks more youthful and hydrated. Not only that, you get your choice of Bath & Shower Milk and Body Cream fragrance for a decadent shower experience too!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £220.50, plus P&P for the Sea Lavender & Samphire option, and £192.50, plus P&P (excluding the 300ml shower milk) for the Warm Tonka & Vanilla option. So, to get the entire collection in either option for our Today’s Special Value price of just £71.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £148.55 for the Sea Lavender & Samphire and £120.55 for the Warm Tonka & Vanilla.
Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.
Well, that's new! - This collection brings you the brand-new Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix, a targeted formula that works to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to minimise the effects of blue light and life stresses on your skin. The result? Skin that looks visibly plumped and relaxed.
Take your pick - when it comes to bodycare, you're spoilt for choice. Keep it fresh with Sea Lavender & Samphire, a sea-swept, marine-inspired fragrance with a blend of essential oils including jasmine, musk and rose. Prefer spicy fragrances? Warm Tonka & Vanilla has a warming, caramel fragrance with subtle fruity notes.
Keep it coming - love Elemis? Then make sure you don't run short on your favourite products by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive the same great collection in 60 days' time, at today's fabulous price.
All collections contain:

• 1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix (30ml; special size) - a targeted formula to be used in the morning to help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles and fatigue while helping to create the look of a bouncier complexion. Works to leave skin looking refreshed, plumped and more youthful. Formulated with Padina Pavonica ferment, artemisia capillaris, micro algae and curucuma longa
  • 1 x Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil (195ml; full size) - formulated to soothe and soften the skin as it cleanses and lifts away impurities and make-up, while maintaining the skin's natural barrier to leave skin looking healthier and more radiant. Blended with over 90% natural oils including omega 9-rich winter rose oil, along with the oils of chia seed, caster seed, grapefruit peel, rosemary leaf and patchouli leaf, plus limonene and vitamin-rich pomegranate extract. Suitable for most skin types, ideal for oily skin
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml; full size) - infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and linseed extract, this targeted eye cream works to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate area, helping to promote a more youthful-looking appearance
  • 1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml; special size) - a gentle cream exfoliator that is formulated to help revitalise and smooth the complexion to leave it feeling soft, refreshed and looking radiant. Enriched with natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, plus milk protein, vitamin E and marine algae. Ideal for sensitive and more mature skin types
  • 1 x tote bag
Make your choice:
Warm Tonka & Vanilla option contains:

• 1 x Warm Tonka & Vanilla Bath & Shower Milk (300ml; full size) - hydrating and silky, this shower milk blends Indian night jasmine and vanilla extracts to leave skin feeling soothed with moisture
  • 1 x Warm Tonka & Vanilla Body Cream (100ml; special size) - this gentle body cream is blended with tonka bean and ylang ylang extracts to leave skin feeling soft and conditioned
Sea Lavender & Samphire option contains:

• 1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a lightly scented cream formula that works to envelop your skin in a velvety lather without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. With extracts of sea lavender and samphire, plus shea butter and sea salt
  • 1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream (100ml) - a lightweight, marine-inspired formula that works to sink quickly into your skin while hydrating and soothing, for a complexion that looks satin-smooth and feels silky-soft. With extracts of sea lavender and samphire, plus macadamia oil and oats

When is the Elemis TSV not a Sunday Today Special Value?
When it’s being shown and flogged live on air 0.40am Monday.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £220.50, plus P&P for the Sea Lavender & Samphire option, and £192.50, plus P&P (excluding the 300ml shower milk) for the Warm Tonka & Vanilla option. So, to get the entire collection in either option for our Today’s Special Value price of just £71.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £148.55 for the Sea Lavender & Samphire and £120.55 for the Warm Tonka & Vanilla.

Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix (30ml; special size) - approx £81 to balance to £220.50 (£125 for 50ml) cost £27.88
Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil (195ml; full size) - £33 cost £11.36
Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml; full size) - £46 cost £15.83
Papaya Enzyme Peel (30ml; special size) - Showing as £21 on waitlist cost £7.23
Warm Tonka & Vanilla Bath & Shower Milk (300ml; full size) or Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £28 cost £9.64
Warm Tonka & Vanilla Body Cream or Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream (100ml; special size) - £11.50 cost £3.96

Total £220.50 cost £75.90 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for breakdown.

I also received a sample and tried it this morning. Unfortunately my face has now been blotchy and slightly itchy all day. I do have sensitive skin and have to be careful what I put on my body, particularly my hands, but rarely have an issue with face products for some strange reason. As China Girl says, it is quite strong smelling so I think whatever that is, my face doesn’t like it. I have no problem with the overnight matrix so need to check what the difference is.

Latest posts

Back