Elemis TSV 3/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Used the Day cream. I deliberately did not use an essence, toner or oil with it as I wanted to see /feel the results. Not great imo. I will try again with the essence, oil and toner but don't see the point. Its quite a light day Cream with no SPF

Hope you don’t mind me bumping up this Elemis TSV thread up as it seems to have sadly now died a death.
So since the TSV has been on pre-sale all this week and launching at 9pm tonight, I was wondering if anyone had purchased?
Please could you let me know your opinion on the new Day Matrix.
Thank you DG.

Hope you don’t mind me bumping up this Elemis TSV thread up as it seems to have sadly now died a death.
So since the TSV has been on pre-sale all this week and launching at 9pm tonight, I was wondering if anyone had purchased?
Please could you let me know your opinion on the new Day Matrix.
Thank you DG.
Mine has arrived this morning, so will have a try out later and tell you what I think, it came with a leaflet saying the next offer/tsv will be 1st June, and will consist of pcmc 30ml, full size ginseng toner,100 ml of the marine mask, 30ml eye revive mask and a choice of the cleansing balm in rose or the original in a 100g size, in a vanity bag apparently. The 1st of June is a Wednesday so may not be an actual tsv,dont want to mislead anyone 😉

Last edited:
Well I have had a little try of the matrix, I like it, it's a nice thick texture, seems a cross between the super serum elixir and pcmc, it's got quite a strong herbally smell to it, it seems quite calming and sinks in quickly, would I pay £85 for it, probably not, but nice to try nevertheless

Well I have had a little try of the matrix, I like it, it's a nice thick texture, seems a cross between the super serum elixir and pcmc, it's got quite a strong herbally smell to it, it seems quite calming and sinks in quickly, would I pay £85 for it, probably not, but nice to try nevertheless
Thanks for your update, much appreciated.
I’m sampling a 30ML pot of the Devine cream which too is thicker than PCMC and herby scented too.
Pleased you like the Morning Matrix but as you say to purchase as a single item at £85 😲
Fingers crossed there’s another offer to slot in at the end of the pot.

Thanks for your update, much appreciated.
I’m sampling a 30ML pot of the Devine cream which too is thicker than PCMC and herby scented too.
Pleased you like the Morning Matrix but as you say to purchase as a single item at £85 😲
Fingers crossed there’s another offer to slot in at the end of the pot.
I know, I am hoping for a little set with the overnight and morning matrix, lovely!

I’ve recently discovered Byoma moisturising Rich cream withTri-Ceramide Complex, it sinks completely into the skin ,not bothering with skincare anymore from Q I’ve wasted too much money.☹️
I’ve come across Byoma and I think it’s *maybe* just about in my budget?!

I was a bit concerned bc it was talking about improving skin barrier - bit like CeraVe moisturising cream which I hated (it did NOT sink it and also gave me spots?!)

Do you have extremely dry/eczema prone skin do you mind me asking? (Mine in dry and sensitive but not that extreme on my face)?

Also read about issues with their pumps?

Sorry to pester you with questions! 😉

Does anyone else think that Keeley has had some discreet ‘work’ done?
Her forehead seems to look much, much smoother than it ever has before IMO.
Just noticed that she seems to have put a lot of weight on.

' i
Does anyone else think that Keeley has had some discreet ‘work’ done?
Her forehead seems to look much, much smoother than it ever has before IMO.
I thought she looked different but it maybe her hair.
I really wanted to watch the launch of the TSV but it has been rendered unwatchable to me by Jill Franks ensuring she gets her awful nails on show at every given opportunity I am now fixated by how she has to pick everything up in an exaggerated way or put her finger on a pot in case we can’t identify what Keeley is talking about. Now I have noticed it I can’t unsee it.

' i

I thought she looked different but it maybe her hair.
I really wanted to watch the launch of the TSV but it has been rendered unwatchable to me by Jill Franks ensuring she gets her awful nails on show at every given opportunity I am now fixated by how she has to pick everything up in an exaggerated way or put her finger on a pot in case we can’t identify what Keeley is talking about. Now I have noticed it I can’t unsee it.
Can't watch Jill Franks

I’ve come across Byoma and I think it’s *maybe* just about in my budget?!

I was a bit concerned bc it was talking about improving skin barrier - bit like CeraVe moisturising cream which I hated (it did NOT sink it and also gave me spots?!)

Do you have extremely dry/eczema prone skin do you mind me asking? (Mine in dry and sensitive but not that extreme on my face)?

Also read about issues with their pumps?

Sorry to pester you with questions! 😉
I agree that the pump dispenser isn’t that brilliant,I have dry skin but can’t stand creams that seem to leave a film on the skin, you only need 2 pumps to fully moisturise neck and face, so far I’m very pleased with the effects.😊

Latest posts

Back