Elemis TSV 3/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Since L'Occitane now own Elemis they do seem to be pushing more and more TSVs, I am expecting them to start every two weeks soon.

Oh, by the way talking of L'Occitane they have invested millions into a ladies' underwear brand. And Bum Bum range, it's a brand of creams to make you have the arse of a Brazilian supermodel.
;)
Do L'occy own bum bum now?

If the Overnight Matrix is included I will go for that.I look out for the offers on Elemis which are good ( if you like it) value.Watch the prices, I got the Dynamic Reserfacing set I think around £60 then it went up to over £100, out off reach. Good as I paid around £60 for the Smoothing Essence alone ( was on a day out, new to store, after isolation, spending money, my excuse!) Without trying to be boring this range suits my skin and makes a difference, so my No.1, and only indulgence!
Keeley has confirmed that this doesn’t contain the Elemis Overnight Matrix.
In fact there‘s not a night cream included in this TSV.

I thought this tsv was going to have the new morning matrix in it, mind you judging by the price of it, it will be a very small size!
Yes I think the thoughts are it will have the Day Matrix in it, but Keeley has definitely said it won’t have the original Night Matrix.

Clearly the Matrix is a money spinner, and by keeping it as an 'elusive exclusive' its a good marketing ploy to make it special. Saying that, it is a good product, and I use it sparingly because who knows in these times when I can afford more !.

If L'occy and Elemis are under the same umbrella, which presentation do we believe as to the best of moisturisers then ? Marine or Divine Cream ????

Clearly the Matrix is a money spinner, and by keeping it as an 'elusive exclusive' its a good marketing ploy to make it special. Saying that, it is a good product, and I use it sparingly because who knows in these times when I can afford more !.

If L'occy and Elemis are under the same umbrella, which presentation do we believe as to the best of moisturisers then ? Marine or Divine Cream ????
You could ask same for Estee Lauder and Clinique, both owned by Estee Lauder.

Elemis 6 Piece Collection TSV 03/04/22 (Sizes may change)

30ml Pro Collagen Morning Matrix RRP £75 + post (based on 50ml being £125)
195ml Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil RRP £32.50 + post
30ml Papaya Enzyme Peel RRP £24 + posted (based on 50ml being £35)
15ml Advanced Eye Treatment RRP £46 + post
300ml Warm Tonka & Vanilla Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Warm Tonka & Vanilla Body Cream RRP £11.50 + post

Total RRP £217 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 274
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 277
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 252
So there'll be a giant shower milk and body cream to go with the lime and ginger ones that are still unused whilst I use up the botanical ones and the ones before that. Why can't they just do a face product TSV without all the guff to go with it. I do believe I'm done with Elemis. If I want a specific product I'll go for it on fleabay.

CC

I am no longer an Elemis customer but still have a liking for the apricot toner. Nothing wrong with Elemis and my daughter loves a pot of PCMC. But it just doesn't perform well on me and I've tried a few of their moisturisers, wasting a lot of cash. As for "drone technoloigy", give me a break, Keeley droning on more like!

I like the Matrix and the PCMC but it's just stupid money for tiny pots of product. They never do a TSV with Matrix, PCMC and Night Oxy Cream. Why? Because they can piss about and put a bit here and a bit there and pad it out with **** bags and body products they haven't sold since last year. As I said before (and I did think Elemis was going to be my "brand") I think I'm beginning to be a bit "over" the TSVs.

CC

Totally agree with all your comments above. Another Elemis TSV I'm not interested in - and I never thought I'd be writing that! I'm with Dream Girl and will turn to eBay. They have some brilliant prices for Eve Lom stuff that I quite fancy when I next need stuff

A friend bought the last TSV, she was surprised to find no leaflet that usually comes telling you about the product, well a small piece of paper with the ingredients of the peel telling her to use SPF during the day when using it. Night cream was in a box, some it seems did not get theirs in one. But everything just wrapped in heavy paper packaging.

Latest posts

Back