Elemis TSV 3/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone else think that Keeley has had some discreet ‘work’ done?
Her forehead seems to look much, much smoother than it ever has before IMO.
I put on the midnight “launch” (since it’s now launched a week before and then at 9pm the previous evening, not sure what to call it!), my first thought was to wonder the same!

I don’t regularly watch Elemis shows, and I know she’s been on zoom only for a while but she definitely looks ‘plumped’ and tightened in the face... and forehead is smooth and not moving.

' i

I thought she looked different but it maybe her hair.
I really wanted to watch the launch of the TSV but it has been rendered unwatchable to me by Jill Franks ensuring she gets her awful nails on show at every given opportunity I am now fixated by how she has to pick everything up in an exaggerated way or put her finger on a pot in case we can’t identify what Keeley is talking about. Now I have noticed it I can’t unsee it.
The midnight hour is rendered unwatchable by Jill too.
I’ve seen her nails a few times but that’s the least of the issue ATM!

If I didn’t know she didn’t drink alcohol, I’d think she’d partaken.
She’s coming across as on something!

Loud, butting in, contradicting Keeley - who is clearly getting peed off with her! - and just being EXTRA annoying (I know I find her annoying usually but this is unbearable have just had to put it on mute) 😡

Can't watch Jill Franks
Me neither at best of times, but midnight show is just the worst ever!

I agree that the pump dispenser isn’t that brilliant,I have dry skin but can’t stand creams that seem to leave a film on the skin, you only need 2 pumps to fully moisturise neck and face, so far I’m very pleased with the effects.😊
Brilliant thank you 👏🏼

I think Jill is getting on Keelys nerves.Jill cant stop chatting irrelevant chit chat . I agree Keeley looks like shes had a procedure done..
Absolutely Jill is getting on K’s nerves - as well as everyone else’s!
She kept interrupting Keeley’s spiel, as well as talking over here, with irrelevant nonsense!

(About 4 of my replies got jammed into one block again, but commented above:

“She’s coming across as on something!

Loud, butting in, contradicting Keeley - who is clearly getting peed off with her!“)

I caught a bit of the 9 pm show, flicking over.

Yes, I thought Keeley has work done, I first noticed the forehead did not move. The bit I caught, Keeley did not seem to know which product they were about to talk about? She was looking at something different and about to start her blab, blab about that. Jill had to pull her back to what was showing on the screen. She even looked like she was blushing.

Does anyone else think that Keeley has had some discreet ‘work’ done?
Her forehead seems to look much, much smoother than it ever has before IMO.
She does look very smooth and shiny, maybe give her the benefit of the doubt….perhaps all the wrinkles got pulled out when her hair was blow dried straight…not.

Rather ironic that she’s stood next to a “truth in beauty” slogan bag.

I noticed that Keeley had her teeth done a while back, in fact I think I mentioned it on a post. I think straight ultra white ‘new’ teeth look awful, they don’t seem to fit the mouth properly and look like 1960’s/70’s standard issue national health false teeth (my ex father in law had a truly alarming set, which he soaked in bleach at night!)
Jill certainly was in hyper mode. Sometimes she is quite calm and presents well, but unfortunately often goes OTT, I agree that if we didn’t know that she was tee total, I’d swear she was drunk!

Not a good look should have invested in her hi lites her hair looks awful and forget about the face her skin was ok..Catherine looks lovely

Not a good look should have invested in her hi lites her hair looks awful and forget about the face her skin was ok..Catherine looks lovely
Yes I don't think her hair suits her like that at all, Catherine looks really good. I find the shows hard to watch, Jill F was really aggravating on the midnight show, such stupid waffle !

Her hair is dreadful. I saw her post on Instagram saying she will happily wait to go to that hairdresser as they are so good, but really… and it doesn’t suit her at all.
As for her face… she looks really bloated to me.. and she’s out in a lot of weight.
Not a great look for a brand ambassador who’s supposed to be flogging skin care…

I like Khristina and the other girl
Don’t see enough of these two ladies in my opinion with their Elemis expertise.
Do you mean Grace the Martine McCutcheon sound alike think she is on maternity leave, she had a baby mid January a girl Eden-Mae.

In Keeley's defence (which is unusual for moi) she has mentioned her menopause. So I guess weight gain is a part of that,which does happen to alot of women. Fortunately for moi I was already the size of a baby elephant by then🙄 I like JF but she did interrupt ALOT last night. Just recently she has been thanking the team on the floor & in the gallery which is nice to be fair.

Latest posts

Back