ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Anti-Ageing Hydrate & Revive 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 240267
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £61.95
P&P £2.95

5 Easy Pays of £12.39

This fantastic Elemis collection features five pampering beauty treats, including new Pro-Collagen Eye Mask and two Pro-Collagen skincare heroes, plus luxurious Frangipani Monoi bodycare for top-to-toe indulgence. Complete with a beauty bag designed by Alice Temperley, give the gift of luxury with this fantastic set from Elemis or treat yourself to the superb salon formulas and create your own at-home spa experience - you deserve it!

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Elemis five-piece Pro-Collagen Anti-Ageing Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £195, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £61.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £133.05.

From the experts at Elemis - with over 30 years' experience in developing skincare treatments, Elemis take pride in creating products that will help to target your various complexion concerns and leave you feeling more confident.

Eye spy something new - meet the NEW Pro-Collagen Eye Mask - a multi-use eye mask designed to deliver 24-hour moisturisation, which works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles, leaving skin looking brighter and less fatigued. Boasting a formula that can be left on overnight or applied over make-up, it's easy to slot this gorgeous eye mask into your skincare routine.

Pro-Collagen heroes - that's right, this collection contains Elemis' much-loved Pro-Collagen Neroli Cleansing Balm AND bestselling Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in your choice of Original or Ultra Rich, for a winning skincare combination. Begin with the cleansing balm to dissolve away make-up, sebum and daily grime, for refreshed, radiant-looking skin. Follow with Marine Cream to boost hydration and help improve the appearance of dull skin, uneven tone and fine lines.

Make time for you - enjoy a little luxury every day with this complete face and body set, which includes the beautifully-scented Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk, plus Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream, to ensure your skin is cared for from top to toe. For the ultimate wind-down routine, use the milk in the bath or shower and follow with the body cream before getting into bed, wrapped in the delicate aromas of frangipani and monoi.

Stay stocked up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this fabulous five-piece collection again (without the bag) in 60 days, at the same fantastic price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Eye Mask (15ml) - formulated to keep skin looking plump, firm and hydrated, while working to smooth the look of fine lines. Contains antioxidant-rich watermelon snow algae, padina pavonica, bush clover and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Neroli Cleansing Balm (105g) - this deep-cleansing balm works to dissolve away make-up and daily grime and help leave skin feeling refreshed with a vibrant glow. Features a luxurious blend of neroli oil and orange wax, infused with fig and lemon verbena oleo extracts, with an intoxicating scent of delicate blooms
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - in a choice of Original for all skin types, or Ultra Rich for dry skin - a beauty icon, this award-winning gel-cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and improving the look of your complexion. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella - along with ginkgo biloba and rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - a pampering and softening milk designed to help gently cleanse and condition your skin, with the gorgeous scent of frangipani, monoi and lotus flower. Can be used in the bath or shower
  • 1 x Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream (125ml) - a rich, luxurious cream infused with the scent of monoi and frangipani to help comfort, hydrate and soften the look and feel of your skin
  • 1 x large beauty bag

How to use:
Pro-Collagen Eye Mask:

• Apply a thin layer to the eye contour and either layer under makeup in the morning, over makeup during the day or leave on overnight to absorb
  • For optimal results, use daily or a minimum of three times a week
Pro-Collagen Neroli Cleansing Balm:
For daily cleansing:

• Smooth over face, neck and decollete, gently massaging into skin
  • Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with a warm cleansing cloth
  • Can be used morning and evening
As a mask:

• Smooth generously over face and neck with dry fingers
  • Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
  • Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

• Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to your face, neck, décolleté and around the eye area
  • Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk:
In the shower:

• Squeeze a small amount into wet palms, massage over body and rinse off
In the bath:

• Smooth over the body and immerse yourself in the sensual aroma
Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream:

• Massage into clean, dry skin morning and evening, or as often as needed

ml for ml

Not all items showing individually on QVC at the moment, so hope breakdown is correct.

• 1 x NEW pro collagen Eye Mask (15ml) - Worth £55 cost £18.31
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Neroli Cleansing Balm (105g) - Worth £44 cost £14.64
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - Worth £55 cost £18.31
  • 1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - Worth £26 cost £8.65
  • 1 x Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream (125ml) - Worth approx £15 cost £4.99
  • 1 x large beauty bag
Worth £195 cost £64.90 incl p&p used in calculations, so incl p&p items are approx a third of the price.

I want to try the neroli balm that sounds gorgeous
It is absolutely gorgeous. I bought one in Debenhams a few weeks ago, it came in a set with PCMC, so a good price with their 15% off.
Can't bear the smell of the rose one I had a sample of, but the neroli has such a fresh and uplifting scent......and I'm funny with certain scents, which makes trying new things difficult sometimes.

It is absolutely gorgeous. I bought one in Debenhams a few weeks ago, it came in a set with PCMC, so a good price with their 15% off.
Can't bear the smell of the rose one I had a sample of, but the neroli has such a fresh and uplifting scent......and I'm funny with certain scents, which makes trying new things difficult sometimes.
I am using the rose its nice but I prefer the original. my favourite smells are Neroli ones

There is a bit of a backlash over Elemis at the moment.

Caroline Hirons called them out on her Instagram over companies treating their staff in a shitty manner.
Debenhams counters still open yet other companies who had counters there did close their counters down yet Elemis still operating right until the end when Debenhams forced to close.

Well, they a £15 off a £60 sale a number of times a year. So spent £120 get £30 off etc.

If an Indulge member you can build up your points I have £10 at the moment and back in February had £30 to spend.

I love SpaceNK and know how to work the deals.

Well, they a £15 off a £60 sale a number of times a year. So spent £120 get £30 off etc.

If an Indulge member you can build up your points I have £10 at the moment and back in February had £30 to spend.

But you have to use them up in 3 months is it? That always gets me & mine end up wasted.

they have some fantastic brands...if I try anything I have to buy it and the prices are steep!

don't love the Neroli balm as much as the others but its ok to use but won't buy it again

Latest posts

Back