Elemis TSV 8/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been using a 30ml jar of pro col cream and I am getting through it really fast compared to other creams because it is so watery.
considering the hype I don't rate Elemis moisturisers at all like you said weak and watery. You would have though a beauty spa brand would make the best moisturisers!

I have had Elemis facials and there were lovely. I don't think they use the same products that they sell over the counter? There was one mask that I have never seen sold on QVC on at a counter. They also did a hot stone shoulder massage during the facial.

I don't remember them mentioning spa brand for years now on QVC.

I remember going for a Decleor facial and you got a full back massage and the mask was something they made up for me there and then. It was like thick porridge and covered the whole face including the mouth and eyes.

I have had Elemis facials and there were lovely. I don't think they use the same products that they sell over the counter? There was one mask that I have never seen sold on QVC on at a counter. They also did a hot stone shoulder massage during the facial.

I remember going for a Decleor facial and you got a full back massage and the mask was something they made up for me there and then. It was like thick porridge and covered the whole face including the mouth and eyes.
Me too, I have had a couple of elemis facials and thought they were really good, I am sure the mask I had you couldn't buy. I recall going to Ragdale Hall a few years back and the main brands, they had there were Elemis, Decleor and Clarins, the girls who represented each brand did a talk every evening and the Elemis ones were very well informed it seemed and came over well. We know Keeley worked there too. I think the brand is changing a bit too much for my liking, too many products, not such good quality in some cases, ie pcmc and now selling in China.
As someone said on her previously I cant recall the last Christmas tsv I bought as they often have "fillers" in, and too many give it a try sizes, I would rather buy a smaller amount of items that are full-size and stuff I want or need, so think I will be giving this one a miss

Yes, I go to Ragdale every year (my little treat) and Elemis is one of the brands they use and sell. I have noticed over the years the quality doesn’t seem as good, and now when I go I always opt for a Decleor facial. I agree that the Elemis moisturisers seem watery, and PCMC is nothing special,

Yes, I go to Ragdale every year (my little treat) and Elemis is one of the brands they use and sell. I have noticed over the years the quality doesn’t seem as good, and now when I go I always opt for a Decleor facial. I agree that the Elemis moisturisers seem watery, and PCMC is nothing special,
I have been a few times, always have the Elemis body scrub, just divine.

sounds fabulous x

AndI Peters? Probably worried he would eat it.
Now you mention him he was on earlier this week and was quoting like mad the price and savings referring to the one pot usual cost and getting the whole set for that. Wondering if there was one for him to take home or he was hinting look I’ve not got mine and I’d be so good at selling them too.

Now you mention him he was on earlier this week and was quoting like mad the price and savings referring to the one pot usual cost and getting the whole set for that. Wondering if there was one for him to take home or he was hinting look I’ve not got mine and I’d be so good at selling them too.
Oh, was he?! So he actually is getting in on the act! Probably looking at TSVs coming up, thinking of his Christmas gift list and working out how he could save a few quid ... “Hmmm, I wonder if my Mum would like the l’Occitane“, etc.

Oh, was he?! So he actually is getting in on the act! Probably looking at TSVs coming up, thinking of his Christmas gift list and working out how he could save a few quid ... “Hmmm, I wonder if my Mum would like the l’Occitane“, etc.
Oh yes he was shouting this is coming up at the weekend Dale isn’t it.
And whilst I’m at it he was referring to Ruth Langsford wasn’t really listening at that point but think he mentioned he’d been at Q longer. So may have been about her anniversary show this week but I understand her and Ruth had done a low key press launch with champagne, perhaps he’d got wind of that.

Oh, a woman is complaining about how much air time the Elemis TSV is getting compared to say, Liz Earle. I believe this is the same woman who has complained before. It has been pointed out that each company gets the same opportunity to buy air time. But insists big business buying with money. Liz Earle is owned by Boots/Walgreens who is a big business.

I noticed today Gill Gauntlet was popping her Elemis TSV into the gift mate bags during her presentation of them at home, from her lounge.
Is there anyone left not been provided with the set to try?
I reckon they all have the freebie its a way of selling it the only issue is these 150,000 customers are paying for the well paid presenters stash lol

If everyone at QVC has been given the Elemis TSV as a freebie surely we shouldn’t be hearing all the examples of who the presenters are going to buy it for. No need, they could just pass on their freebie(s)? Job done 👍

Latest posts

Back