Elemis TSV 8/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But that was the fun of a TSV back then. Now, of course, they go on sale at 9 pm.

My friend and I were both night nurses at our local hospital. When the MB, Aveda and LE TSV was launched at midnight, whoever was off duty would phone the other one at work to describe it, and then usually order for both of us! It was always so exciting, wondering what it would be and if we would manage to grab it! And they were much nicer! Now we know exactly what it will be and can usually order days beforehand.

I have made a decision and will keep to it. I will not buy anything from QVC that the presenters have “ been lucky enough “ to have tried at home. It’s on a point of principle, I will not spend my money on a product that a presenter has not paid for but wants to encourage me to part with my hard earned money. It won’t be hard because their blogs are full of their freebies and in the backgrounds of their selfies. Not one presenter can manipulate my buying decisions. I can watch, see what’s out there and buy the same, similar or better elsewhere.
You’ll not be buying anything from QVC then! I am impressed with your principles 👍

But they are a salon as I followed your last link and it was the clickbait. Chanel on the front page but you click and not found other brands as well. Many long time members here recommend brands and websites they buy from. We trust their recommendations as we know them and trust their reviews. You are new here and so far only post to push this website. I get the idea you either own or work for this company. Sorry.

There is a section at the top of the QVC part CHEAPER THAN QVC, try posting there.
.....Or not at all if your intentions are purely self serving.

We are a a bunch of honourable, good souls here & these are difficult times. Perhaps other platforms would be more suited to your own needs.

Toril, just keep an eye on eBay;)

Blimey, do you really think so?

Even Amanda Holden is posing in front of the rose version, she really winds me up!
'Knockers' in, or out?

My friend and I were both night nurses at our local hospital. When the MB, Aveda and LE TSV was launched at midnight, whoever was off duty would phone the other one at work to describe it, and then usually order for both of us! It was always so exciting, wondering what it would be and if we would manage to grab it! And they were much nicer! Now we know exactly what it will be and can usually order days beforehand.

Those sound like really happy times. Are you still a nurse?
I was rather late to the QVC party, & even more so this forum (I probably make up for it now) so I know nothing of 'the good old days....

I was thinking about ordering the TSV, but not now. Why do they think that presenters and z list celebs basically saying’ watch me open my lovely box of free goodies ( accompanied by over enthusiastic amazement) which has been sent to my home/placed in my dressing room’ is going to make us rush to our phones to order multiples of the stuff, and pay top dollar for the privilege.
Anyway I have been to Aldi today and bought some of their new hemp oils and creams. Just off to video myself opening them lol !

As I have said I will watch from time to time to see what is out there but I won’t buy from QVC. I will look to buy similar or the same products elsewhere. I won’t miss the offers which are padded out with trial size products. Just more clutter. Nor will I miss returned products sent out as brand new.
I don’t think I will watch much though because most of the self obsessed presenters make the channel unwatchable for more than a few minutes.

Those sound like really happy times. Are you still a nurse?
I was rather late to the QVC party, & even more so this forum (I probably make up for it now) so I know nothing of 'the good old days....

It was all far more exciting then! I retired three years ago with a dodgy knee. All that running up and down wards!

Latest posts

Back