Pcmc
3 beauty products, 3 face products

Any ideas on this TSV yet?

I have worked out the following:
New night time oil
No toner
Pcmc
3 beauty products, 3 face products
Yes, that's what Keeley posted on Facebook yesterday. Plus you forgot to mention THE one important thing: A bag! :mysmilie_14:

https://m.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/photos/a.239303610348.141529.39699640348/10155410813060349

And the body products are from *tataaaaaa* the Frangipani range, one of them might be the oil (Keeley posted a photo somewhere on Facebook a while ago and hinted to the TSV). Don't know whether there will be a choice between this and a new fragrance or if it will be Frangipani only.

Last edited:
Well if it's Frangipani I'm out. That will be yet another one I'm missing out on! I think I have only bought YC and MB this year, no beauty TSVs at all. I am currently using that Elemis Lime and Lotus or whatever it's called from Christmas and I love it. The lather!!!!! I have just finished the now discontinued Decleor Alguromes (sp?) and thought the wash it gave was lovely but didn't like the scent at all. Before I hit the MB mountain I have the Elemis Sweet Orchid to go but I don't much like shower creams and only got it as it was in a TSV

Yes, that's what Keeley posted on Facebook yesterday. Plus you forgot to mention THE one important thing: A bag! :mysmilie_14:

https://m.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/photos/a.239303610348.141529.39699640348/10155410813060349

And the body products are from *tataaaaaa* the Frangipani range, one of them might be the oil (Keeley posted a photo somewhere on Facebook a while ago and hinted to the TSV). Don't know whether there will be a choice between this and a new fragrance or if it will be Frangipani only.

I hate the fragapani stuff. I hope there is a choice.

I'm in, love the cleansing balm. Will keep the skincare and the Frangipanii oil, the rest will I will put away for Christmas. Will it be on easy pay, does anyone know?

May go for this although I don't like the cleansing balm.
I love the cleansing balm, would like to try the new night treatment and well, the PCMC I would take also. But I am not sure about the body products, would prefer a choice as I don't understand all the fuss about frangipani. Anyway, I guess two of the skin care products are worth the price of the collection alone, so maybe I'll give in. ;-)
The point is, I don't have enough face for all the creams and potions....;-)

Latest posts

Back