Elemis TSV 25/9/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just logged on to Q with the mention of the Elemis TSV.I started using the brand a couple of years ago and it really suits my skin but I have narrowed things down to my favourite products. I have a small tube of the Dynamic resurfacing mask but that really made my face sting ( have used other products from the Resurfacing range with no problems and I don’t have a skin that is sensitive) so I would say beware!
My all time favourite Elemis product is the Overnight Matrix, that really makes a difference for me.Expensive, yes & not in this TSV but if I was to splash out and re- order Allbeauty have it at a less price than Q & for 50ml rather that 30ml & no p&p!

ps read your comments re EBay , I would never buy beauty products through them, OK I may pay over the top but I am not trusting I will get the real thing.

I was considering this and watched the presentation online, and had to close the browser before the end as I was so irritated by Keeley's wittering.

I’ve not watched QVC today. The non-stop Elemis shows bore me rigid, coupled with the Dyson hair care ones. The only one I was interested in was the Sculpted by Aimee show. I turned over and it was …… Elemis and Dyson. 🙄

I flicked over, Jill is standing four-inch heels straight as an arrow. None of AY's leaning on the table and going from one foot to the other in discomfort.
I noticed that too, her posture is very good. I say this as I am slumped over my laptop!

Latest posts

Back