Elite Herbal Skin Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So on QVC Facebook loads of ads for this from Peter Jones.

People asking what it's all about and who is he. Others complaining about the ads. Seems he has submitted his products to appear on QVC, but they have not said yes, yet? Told, his ads for another company are against QVC rules, and they have been removed.

An hour ago, he has put up another one. 😂

Don't Be A Snob, look at the ingredients.

I did a quick google, and he has no website I can see, but it comes up QVC Facebook first in the search, then Amazon.

People asking what it's all about and who is he. Others complaining about the ads. Seems he has submitted his products to appear on QVC, but they have not said yes, yet? Told, his ads for another company are against QVC rules, and they have been removed.

I did a quick google, and he has no website I can see, but it comes up QVC Facebook first in the search, then Amazon.
So is this Dragon Den Peter Jones?

So is this Dragon Den Peter Jones?
https://www.peterjones.com/portfolio/hanna-sillitoe/

Latest posts

Back