Elizabeth Arden TSV 6/9/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elizabeth Arden 5 Piece Collection TSV 06/09/22

200ml Intensive Moisturising Body Treatment RRP £28 + post
50ml Skin Protectant RRP £29 + post
75ml Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment RRP £28 + post
Intensive Lip Repair Balm RRP £21 + post
7 Day Daily Youth Restoring Serum Capsules (30 Capsules RRP £45)

Total RRP £106 + post (& whatever the capsules are on their own)

Attachments

• EA TSV 1.jpg
    EA TSV 1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 80
  • EA TSV 2.jpg
    EA TSV 2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 86
  • EA TSV 3.jpg
    EA TSV 3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 63
  • EA TSV 4.jpg
    EA TSV 4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 73
  • EA TSV 5.jpg
    EA TSV 5.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 81
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Treatment 4 Piece Collection

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Refresh your skincare routine for the autumn and winter months with this incredible top-to-toe collection from Elizabeth Arden, built around their iconic, and versatile Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant. As well as this celebrated skincare classic, you'll receive an Intensive Lip Repair Balm, an Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment and an Intensive Moisturising Body Treatment, all from the Eight Hour range, plus Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum too.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elizabeth Arden you’d pay £106. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £62.07.
Discover beauty's best-kept secret - created in 1930, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is a celebrated formula that has reached icon level in the beauty industry. With its gorgeous herbal fragrance, this multi-tasking balm can be used as a moisturiser, helping to soothe the skin on your face as well as your hands, feet and elbows, a lip balm to help protect against windburn, and as a highlighter on cheeks and the bow of the lips as well as your collarbones and legs.
Your cold weather skincare saviours - perfect for keeping your skin looking and feeling its very best throughout the year, the Eight Hour Intensive Treatment collection is an absolute must for autumn and winter and will help to relieve dryness and cracking, while soothing rough, weather-exposed skin and encouraging a softer, more youthful-looking complexion.
Stay stocked through winter - order our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the same collection again 90 days later, still at today's incredible price, to help you keep your skin looking its radiant best right through the depths of winter.
Contains:
  • 1 x Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (50ml) - an all-in-one beauty balm that can be used from head-to-toe to help moisturise dry skin, hair and more, working to leave your complexion looking radiant and hydrated for up to eight hours. Enriched with petrolatum, vitamin E and salicylic acid
  • 1 x Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm (10g) - a rich formula designed to hydrate and moisturise dry lips while helping to support their natural moisture barrier, leaving your pout looking healthier, perfected and with a subtle sheen. Featuring a refreshing eucalyptus fragrance and enriched with shea butter, honey extract, balloon vine extract, plus castor seed, soybean and sunflower seed oils. Packaged in a portable jar
  • 1 x Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment (75ml) - a non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula that helps to relieve dryness and cracking and soothe rough, weather-exposed skin, while encouraging softer, more youthful-looking hands. Infused with allantoin, butylene glycol and dimethicone
  • 1 x Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Body Treatment (200ml) - this high-power body cream helps to revive dry, flaking skin by saturating deeply with moisture to leave you feeling soft and smooth from top to toe. Especially ideal for areas prone to dryness like knees, elbows and heels. Enriched with shea butter, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate and imperata cylindrica extract
  • 1 x Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum (7pcs) - each capsule contains a lightweight, silky-smooth serum in a pre-measured dose that works to revitalise the texture of your skin and increase the look of radiance and firmness. Formulated to help enhance your complexion's natural moisture barrier and encourage a more youthful look, while helping to leave your complexion feeling hydrated and softened. Infused with Enhanced Ceramide Lipid Complex, Botanical Complex Technology, Tsubaki oil, coconut oil and fatty acids
  • 1 x gift pouch

This looks a good deal. Any fans out there? My arms and legs could do with something deeply moisturising. I’ve been wanting to try korres but waiting for a good offer.

This looks a good deal. Any fans out there? My arms and legs could do with something deeply moisturising. I’ve been wanting to try korres but waiting for a good offer.
I tried the Eight Hour hand cream about 3 or 4 years ago. I've no idea if it was any good though because I only used it two or three times because the smell of it was rank. Like I mean it was really, really vile. I've never been tempted since.

Maybe the oils in it had go
I tried the Eight Hour hand cream about 3 or 4 years ago. I've no idea if it was any good though because I only used it two or three times because the smell of it was rank. Like I mean it was really, really vile. I've never been tempted since.
Maybe the oils in it had turned rancid. How nasty.

Latest posts

Back