Elizabeth Grant TSV 18/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is QVC now the only UK retailer? Their website is Canadian so I assume if you order direct it has to come from over there. Or have I missed something?

it was as when i originally posted there was none that looked like this at all
It’s so frustrating, we both did the best we could with the EG website, thank you.

The QVC description says kit, this is the kit on EG website. Maybe the change from £207 to £205 was due to fluctuation in currency exchange.

I’m going to start buying what I need at the time rather than buying something that’s a great saving so I went for the eye kit on easy pay instead.

I prefer face creams with SPF so the day cream would be no use.

It’s strange how packaging can have such an impact. I agree about the naff gems but the circular pots took me straight back to a time bomb tsv that I bought and really disliked years ago. I was seriously considering this set until I saw how it looked.

Is QVC now the only UK retailer? Their website is Canadian so I assume if you order direct it has to come from over there. Or have I missed something?

No, it’s not exclusive to QVC. Ideal World used to stock it, but I got some of mine from eBay.

Another skincare range I've tried and it made no difference to my skin. Pretty pots, didn't irritate my skin but no "results" as such. Once my Estee Lauder advanced night repair set has finished (similar story) I'm going back to basics, like Simple, Nivea or Cera Ve. I think moisturised skin is the best I can hope for but at least it won't cost me a fortune!

I bought a set from Ideal World which was great value. The only thing putting me off is the fact I was unable to check the manufacture date. EG wasn’t listed on quite a few manufacture date websites. Strange.

I bought it when it first aired and use it every night. I bought a second bottle a fortnight later while it was still on offer. Despite using it nightly, I’ve barely made an impression on the level of the liquid so I’ll probably still be using the second bottle in 2030. 😉

Another skincare range I've tried and it made no difference to my skin. Pretty pots, didn't irritate my skin but no "results" as such. Once my Estee Lauder advanced night repair set has finished (similar story) I'm going back to basics, like Simple, Nivea or Cera Ve. I think moisturised skin is the best I can hope for but at least it won't cost me a fortune!
Aldi have a new serum dupe of the EL advanced night serum for £5.99 available from next month.

What’s the wonder effect Mr M I’m tempted 😊
Biggest thing for me was the reduction in pore size Lynn with the added bonus of smoother looking skin as well.
I use two pumps per night and as Toril said, the contents have barely gone down yet. I'll admit that I have ordered another bottle though, just to be on the safe side you understand. Ha ha ha

Biggest thing for me was the reduction in pore size Lynn with the added bonus of smoother looking skin as well.
I use two pumps per night and as Toril said, the contents have barely gone down yet. I'll admit that I have ordered another bottle though, just to be on the safe side you understand. Ha ha ha
Ordered 😊you’ve convinced me unlike others I will use in the morning.😊

If I remember rightly Alison Young used to say that you couldn't do anything about open pores. Mmmm maybe she was wrong.🤭🤔

Latest posts

Back