Elizabeth Grant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
Have I missed something? I just had a look on Ideal World for some Elizabeth Grant and they only have one item on their website. If I had known they were stopping EG, I would have stocked up.

Have I missed something? I just had a look on Ideal World for some Elizabeth Grant and they only have one item on their website. If I had known they were stopping EG, I would have stocked up.
it might be cause QVC have got it too now?? little bit more expensive but still good value sets https://www.qvcuk.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=Elizabeth+Grant (not that id ever watch IW i tend to keep away from them with a bargepoll with what i know about them)

Compared to QVC, Ideal World’s prices for Elizabeth Grant are far better. I stocked up, but will go elsewhere if I need any more. I won’t get it from QVC out of principle.

Even when LAB moved over to IW, the prices were cheaper although I never rated the products anyway.

As for what you apparently know about Ideal World, SCW, I’ve never had a bad experience with them. They don’t send out used or damaged goods which happens with QVC, the delivery is often faster and refunds are also quicker. When I had to email them, with a query, they replied within hours. QVC reply in 3 days if you’re lucky. The best way to order from IW is via their website, not by phone.

Most peoples issues with IW isnt the products, Its the presenters

I agree because some of the IW presenters are unwatchable because they just waffle on, BUT the same could said about some of the QVC presenters. As with QVC, if I’m interested in something, I watch the presentation for that item but then change channels. Invariably though, I don’t have either channel on very much.

Sorry misread your post. Didn’t realise they had dwindled down their stock.

Since the outset, I cannot abide IW as a result I have only ever to date watched two airings. I greatly disliked the format and presenters. This morning I tuned it to see what had changed. My opinion hasn’t!

Latest posts

Back