Ellis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sausage

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen Ellis recently? I don't watch Ideal that much but usually she is on when I do dip in but, not for a while. I'm just being nosey really!

I don't watch alot of IW either as don't need a katcher or halogen, but I do like Create & Craft and she hasn't been on there for a while. Hope all is ok with her.

Right, Ellis has had an operation and Martyn is back on Monday (I hope he won't mind me passing this on.....whoops too late) Really impressed Martyn replied to me so fast, what a nice man, and I really hope Ellis is ok I know she is a bit Marmite but I don't mind her!
Am I a stalker or what......jees must go get a life!

Thank you sausage for that super sleuth work, and I also wish Ellis well.

I can go to sleep now I know...

How come someone posts something create and craft sell they are so quick to point out the difference in the packages and how brilliant there deal is
But when I ask where the longest standing presenter on there channel, NOTHING, tumbleweed, the family bit of your slogan ideal world "family, friendship fun" should be removed and replaced with don't give a s**t
I had to ask another presenter to find out

I wouldn't wish anyone any ill but that doesn't stop me recommending that Ellis should take this time off to reflect on her TV image.

I hope that what ever she has had done is resolved successfully.

Like Ellis or not, imo she is the best presenter that IW have got, herself and Genevieve are the best of a terrible bunch of no hopers...

Latest posts

Back