Ellis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judging by the texts they show on screen, there are people that actually believe this baloney 🙄 She also said at the start there's no management in again!
That means Jake Thompson's at home making the most of the Just Eat and Deliveroo Bank Holiday offers.

And the fact that some people really do believe that a company (especially one with the ongoing financial problems Gemporia currently has), would continuously take prices below anything management would authorise, shows why the world is the way it is today.

No company would survive five minutes doing that. But it's one of the ruses that first appeared back when Colin (you can tell he's lying, because his lips are moving) Wagstaffe ran TJC. And he merrily introduced to Gemporia when he took over there.

That's maybe bearable when it's used judiciously. But when you have Ellis (who supposedly knows better) and Angeline using it (along with the classic "The graphics are wrong! Lawks and crivens, we'll have to honour it!") on almost a daily basis, it's laughable.

Gemporia is really schizophrenic. It tells viewers that it offers really low prices because of its low margins (dubious) and by buying direct from source and cutting out any middlemen (even more dubious). That explanation should be enough.

But then it's running any number of ruses to convince people to buy. When all they have to do is just show whatever price they want for their items without the lies.

No company would survive five minutes doing that. But it's one of the ruses that first appeared back when Colin (you can tell he's lying, because his lips are moving) Wagstaffe ran TJC. And he merrily introduced to Gemporia when he took over there.

Steve Bennett used to be one of the worst culprits for this - and he was running the gaff.

"It's not going quick enough - take it to X. We're losing money on this - but I don't care, we just need the room in the vault".

He also used to say "We're giving this away" frequently - until Gemporia got a slap on the wrist by the ASA for saying it.

Steve Bennett used to be one of the worst culprits for this - and he was running the gaff.

"It's not going quick enough - take it to X. We're losing money on this - but I don't care, we just need the room in the vault".

He also used to say "We're giving this away" frequently - until Gemporia got a slap on the wrist by the ASA for saying it.
Ah. By the time I discovered Gemporia, both he and his Missus had stopped gracing everyone with their exalted presences.

It doesn't sound like I missed much

Latest posts

Back