Ellis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can’t watch her for any length of time, she drives me insane. I hate the whole ‘My Chicolinos’, the constant reading of names ‘JaQWALIN’s bought 2, Gigi’s bought 3, Debbie’s bought 4’ and today it was Hoo Hoooo Hooo. Stuck it for an hour, as TJC was unbearable until Chloe came on.

I don't mind Ellis too much. There are a few presenters I cannot watch, Adina being one, and Hattie is another one, and the presenter with the long brown hair that keeps saying 'oh my gosh'. There is another one on mornings sometimes who voice just goes higher and higher as the show progresses. Like nails down a blackboard to my ears.

On Christmas Day, I switched on, and if I recall correctly, her name was Phoebe. She was calm, not over the top, and spoke normally, and just got on with the job. I've not seen her before, but would gladly watch her again.

All this reading out customers names just annoys me. I don't flipping care if Geraldine , who lives in Frodsham, has bought more than one o_O

Haha, I try to switch on just as Ellis is singing her silly welcome song as it drives my daughter mad (she's only 6). I'm sad that she hasn't promised us with every fibre of her being for a while though. Pretending to knock on the tv screen annoys me the most, but at least she doesn't shout her head off like Hattie.

I don't mind Ellis too much. There are a few presenters I cannot watch, Adina being one, and Hattie is another one, and the presenter with the long brown hair that keeps saying 'oh my gosh'. There is another one on mornings sometimes who voice just goes higher and higher as the show progresses. Like nails down a blackboard to my ears.

On Christmas Day, I switched on, and if I recall correctly, her name was Phoebe. She was calm, not over the top, and spoke normally, and just got on with the job. I've not seen her before, but would gladly watch her again.

All this reading out customers names just annoys me. I don't flipping care if Geraldine , who lives in Frodsham, has bought more than one o_O
I agree with you about Phoebe and Adina, I switch right over when I see her

I love it when Ellis does her fake earnest voice to convince people to buy whatever tat she's currently shilling.

It doesn't happen much, but it must be a sign that too few viewers are taking advantage of the wonderful and never to be repeated opportunity (well, until another presenter brings it to air later on) to buy whatever monstrosity she has on air.

And that ludicrous "Game of Trust" palaver! Frankly, I wouldn't trust her to tell me what day it is.

If you believe she (and other presenters) buy even half of the overpriced tat sold on Gemporia they claim, their homes must be full to the rafters. Slimming tights and home cleaning earlier today at primetime. Such a sad joke of a channel now. Smacks of desperation.

I'm watching Ellis and she's currently showing a malachite and seed pearl pendant that has been on lots of times and there is a pearl missing from it! I can't believe they are showing a faulty piece

Does anyone know why Ellis isn't doing Friday shows anymore? I find myself missing her and Hattie prancing around on a Friday. I have to confess I've been cheating on Gemporia with QVC, they don't tend to waffle on and move onto the next item quickly, I was even watching TJC the other day and saw a £4.99 stainless steel chain that looked like it was from B&Q lol!

Does anyone know why Ellis isn't doing Friday shows anymore? I find myself missing her and Hattie prancing around on a Friday. I have to confess I've been cheating on Gemporia with QVC, they don't tend to waffle on and move onto the next item quickly, I was even watching TJC the other day and saw a £4.99 stainless steel chain that looked like it was from B&Q lol!
She said she needed to take her foot off the pedal and start working less

I find myself watching QVC more and more. No tall tales and no dramas. I’ve almost stopped watching Gems completely- no purchases since June. The default is TJC now, but it really depends who is presenting. It occurred to me the other day that TJC’s embracing of Presenter Duos is something that QVC was built on. Like them or loathe them, QVC is the channel that all the others are compared to.

I find myself watching QVC more and more. No tall tales and no dramas. I’ve almost stopped watching Gems completely- no purchases since June. The default is TJC now, but it really depends who is presenting. It occurred to me the other day that TJC’s embracing of Presentt Duos is something that QVC was built on. Like them or loathe them, QVC is the channel that all the others are compared to.a
I find myself watching QVC more and more. No tall tales and no dramas. I’ve almost stopped watching Gems completely- no purchases since June. The default is TJC now, but it really depends who is presenting. It occurred to me the other day that TJC’s embracing of Presenter Duos is something that QVC was built on. Like them or loathe them, QVC is the channel that all the others are compared to.

And that’s why QVC has been going for 30 years.

Just having a little dip into Gems and Ellis has me screaming at the TV already. BHBNL ! (Bank Holiday Brand New Low, for the uninitiated). On top of this extremely irritating addition to her set of stock phrases, she has unashamedly been telling us that the IT issues they are having are because the System doesn’t want to go this low. Also, there is a meeting because of 3 items that Toby took too low on Friday. Well, why have you put them in the show today? I’ve watched so little recently, and this is the reason why. I’m off to ITV X to watch Van Der Valk…..

Just having a little dip into Gems and Ellis has me screaming at the TV already. BHBNL ! (Bank Holiday Brand New Low, for the uninitiated). On top of this extremely irritating addition to her set of stock phrases, she has unashamedly been telling us that the IT issues they are having are because the System doesn’t want to go this low. Also, there is a meeting because of 3 items that Toby took too low on Friday. Well, why have you put them in the show today? I’ve watched so little recently, and this is the reason why. I’m off to ITV X to watch Van Der Valk…..
Judging by the texts they show on screen, there are people that actually believe this baloney 🙄 She also said at the start there's no management in again!

Latest posts

Back