Email confirmations of orders & despatched

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Have they stopped sending email confirmations when orders are placed & when they have been despatched?
I used to get an email each time but have placed 2 orders in the last week & got an auto delivery delivered today but haven't received any emails, have even checked my spam/junk!

Yes, the last couple of orders I placed - didn't get a confirmation so checked in My Orders just in case!

I have never had this issue (touch wood) but when I place an order I get a confirmation hours later.

I find it's very hit and miss. Either they bombard you with confirmation and despatch emails and others not a word.

Typical of Q's rubbish tech department.

I got one yesterday for the Liz Earle No15 it was on its way, but when I checked my orders on the site it had been shipped the day before.

Heads up, they are redoing the website. It will not look like the US version, hopefully it will actually work properly:mysmilie_10:

I got one yesterday for the Liz Earle No15 it was on its way, but when I checked my orders on the site it had been shipped the day before.

Heads up, they are redoing the website. It will not look like the US version, hopefully it will actually work properly:mysmilie_10:

We can only hope!!!

I haven't had any problems. Always get a confirmation email and an email to say when its despatched. However, sometimes the item arrives before the email!!

Latest posts

Back