email: help us celebrate QVC birthday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Just recieved an email from QVC starts with:
help us celebrate QVC's brthday with this easy code voucher blah blah

how does it help me celebrate their birthday if I have to pay for something???????????:thinking::thinking::thinking:
:dull::dull::dull:

Gawd only knows... I've been with QVC for about 15 years....the first Xmas I received a box of crackers, which were truly crap...and never another thing since, no promo codes, easy pay vouchers, nowt..nothing..zero..zilch...I can see how much I'm valued!

sorry loveheart, did not bother to read the whole email, but now discover its a easy payment invitation. You have to click on a section and I assume it will take you to easy pay section on their website, which are suppose to be special easy pay offers to celebrate QVC's birthday.
I am always suspicious of easy pay, circumstances can change so much so quickly and you might not be able to afford to pay in 3 month what you could easily afford today. Also seen with others that it can easily get out of hand.
On a funny note I hardly spend money with QVC these days compared to the past ( mainly due to better offers else where) and it is NOW that I get the easy code vouchers and the special offers. Never did when I spend the serious money with them lol

sorry loveheart, did not bother to read the whole email, but now discover its a easy payment invitation. You have to click on a section and I assume it will take you to easy pay section on their website, which are suppose to be special easy pay offers to celebrate QVC's birthday.
I am always suspicious of easy pay, circumstances can change so much so quickly and you might not be able to afford to pay in 3 month what you could easily afford today. Also seen with others that it can easily get out of hand.
On a funny note I hardly spend money with QVC these days compared to the past ( mainly due to better offers else where) and it is NOW that I get the easy code vouchers and the special offers. Never did when I spend the serious money with them lol

ditto! Don't watch much, don't spend much - when I packed up work at 55 I didn't spend for five whole years as I just didn't have the money - but were they bovvered...not on your life!

Just recieved an email from QVC starts with:
help us celebrate QVC's brthday with this easy code voucher blah blah

how does it help me celebrate their birthday if I have to pay for something???????????:thinking::thinking::thinking:
:dull::dull::dull:

This links into something I've been feeling for a while but seems to have been ratcheted up recently - frankly, I don't like QVC's tone! I'm getting rather irked at being told how my giving them *my* hard earned money helps *them* celebrate (I bet it does, all the way to the bank), how my ability to order offensively decorated Christmas ornaments and cubic zirconia in September makes me 'smart' (and I thought it was my qualifications), and how they are really trying to make things easier for me - out of the goodness of their heart - by putting their products on EasyDebt erm, sorry EasyPay.

I know they're a retailer, in the business of selling in an increasingly tough economic climate, part of their success is making customers feel part of the QVC 'family', yada yada yada, but personally they aren't doing a lot to induce me to spend with them. Note to Le Q - cut the P&P, the repetitive schedules and the patronizing tone and I might just help *you* stay afloat by adding to your sales figures.

Grizzle over :giggle:

This links into something I've been feeling for a while but seems to have been ratcheted up recently - frankly, I don't like QVC's tone! I'm getting rather irked at being told how my giving them *my* hard earned money helps *them* celebrate (I bet it does, all the way to the bank), how my ability to order offensively decorated Christmas ornaments and cubic zirconia in September makes me 'smart' (and I thought it was my qualifications), and how they are really trying to make things easier for me - out of the goodness of their heart - by putting their products on EasyDebt erm, sorry EasyPay.

I know they're a retailer, in the business of selling in an increasingly tough economic climate, part of their success is making customers feel part of the QVC 'family', yada yada yada, but personally they aren't doing a lot to induce me to spend with them. Note to Le Q - cut the P&P, the repetitive schedules and the patronizing tone and I might just help *you* stay afloat by adding to your sales figures.

I second that most sincerely folks!

I'll consider celebrating their birthday when they send me something free of charge to say 'thank you for the things you've bought from us over the years."

Until then, I'll delete the emails just like I did this morning when it arrived.

I'll consider celebrating their birthday when they send me something free of charge to say 'thank you for the things you've bought from us over the years."

Until then, I'll delete the emails just like I did this morning when it arrived.

The presenters are the ones sampling QVC items free of charge.

Like Kathy said this morning the Lulu TSV has recently been provided for her to try.

I know where your coming from on this as I felt the same recently about co-op stores window posters recently, I can't remember the wording exactly which rather defeats the point of this post :redface: but I did definently feel like they were saying 'you'd be daft not buy from us' - it's rude and stupid IMO

They've never helped me celebrate my Birthday! - All one-sided if you ask me

This links into something I've been feeling for a while but seems , the repetitive schedules and the patronizing tone and I might just help *you* stay afloat by adding to your sales figures.

I wonder if the presenters are as sick of it as we are. They get paid, yes, but is there job satisfaction now? CR exempt from this thread as I don't think he would ever get sick of anything, he must be on happy pills, allegedly.

Latest posts

Back