Emma Hardie TSV 12/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the last TSV is anything to go by the price was very good. With 12p postage I will have 2 of those as I use each of those every day

i bet this tsv will not sell as much as most people are buying multiples of the elemis

I like Elemis and I bought the tsv but I love EH and would be tempted to buy multiples if the price was right. Don't think you can compare the two - you wouldn't expect EH tsv to outsell an Elemis one.

i bet this tsv will not sell as much as most people are buying multiples of the elemis

Those who mix and match their skincare brands I agree would go with Elemis. However I have not used Elemis for a couple of years now, and have been "loyal" (lol) to Emma Hardie most of this year. I love using it, love the results I have seen and love the compliments I have received even more! The Mally make up may have something to do with it too..

Anyhow what I am getting at is Emma Hardie is a bit "niche" with a loyal following. Provided you are not sensitive to essential oils and some of the natural ingredients it is bliss to use and smells gorgeous. The cloths ( though go grey) are very effective and I love the fact that sweet almond oil is in the cleanser- the stuff Liz Earle took out. For god's sake Emma dont YOU sell out to the dark side too! A lovely, quality "made in Britain" product that, for me- really works well.

I've never tried this range so could do with some help please. If you had to align this range with another in terms of what it's like (not how good it is) who would it be. Is it similar to the balm moisturisers in texture and essential oils in Decleor products or am I way off the mark? Would I enjoy using this as I tend to lean towards creamy wash off cleansers? I'm a fan of Elemis and Gatineauand dabble in Decleor (was a long term LE devotee). I wasn't keen on Sarah Harding.

I bought the moringa balm and eye serum. The balm is lovely but I have seen no difference at all after using the eye serum. I won't be buying any more Emma Hardie, even though I like the balm. I've gone back to C & P.

I've never tried this range so could do with some help please. If you had to align this range with another in terms of what it's like (not how good it is) who would it be. Is it similar to the balm moisturisers in texture and essential oils in Decleor products or am I way off the mark? Would I enjoy using this as I tend to lean towards creamy wash off cleansers? I'm a fan of Elemis and Gatineauand dabble in Decleor (was a long term LE devotee). I wasn't keen on Sarah Harding.

Imagine the texture of Eve Lom but with the smell of Decleor, but the comfort, and "hot cloth" style of Liz Earle. It's a balm very rich in essential oils- including Neroli so the Decleor smell is right there.

The face wash is a gentle foam, not a cream. If you prefer a wash off (as opposed to wipe off) cream cleanser then this may not be for you.

Did you mean Sarah Chapman? (Not the Girls Aloud woman...)

Last edited:
I'm personally not too keen on "tall design" of the Moringa tub, would be much better if it were shorter and wider as traditional jars, I have to decant my balm in other jars to get better access.
--

Last edited:
Hi Ladies - I phoned CS yesterday and spoke to a very helpful lady - she told me the Emma Hardie TSV on the 12/12 will contain all full sizes - Moringa Balm,AM/PM cream,eye serum and a new moisturising face mask(i think that is what the tube is ontop of the moringa balm in the website piccie? HTH Linda x

This small tube looks like 15 ml one to me that I have from a try me set, but I do hope that I'm wrong

Imagine the texture of Eve Lom but with the smell of Decleor, but the comfort, and "hot cloth" style of Liz Earle. It's a balm very rich in essential oils- including Neroli so the Decleor smell is right there.

The face wash is a gentle foam, not a cream. If you prefer a wash off (as opposed to wipe off) cream cleanser then this may not be for you.

Did you mean Sarah Chapman? (Not the Girls Aloud woman...)

What a complete twat I am, yes I did mean Sarah Chapman :mysmilie_487:
Thank you for the description, I think youve just saved me some money because this one probably isn't for me. Although I like Decleor IRIS and Neroli serums I do struggle with the same kind of fragrance in a cleanser and 'moisturiser' and I do like the cream texture (prefer Pro Radiance out of the two to the Melting Cleanser from Elemis).

I really appreciate you taking the trouble :mysmilie_504:

I can use EH's eye serum, using it at the moment. But my roseaca does not like the rest of the range.

Thanks for that feedback D255,I was considering this but I have roseaca too so I'll give it a miss.I find sometimes even some products of LE make iut flare up worse ~ I think its the essential oils in things??

Latest posts

Back