Emma Hardie TSV 12/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just looked at the TV guide for tomorrow to check when EH shows were on and it's a disappointing three full hours, so I estimate that they've bought somewhere in between 10 000 - 20 000 TSVs and bearing in mind it's a weekday I'm more inclined to think it's rather closer to 10 000 than 20 000. We shall see.
I wonder if it's down to EH's personality that she is a rare guest on Q

Last edited:
It's probably just the contract she has with Q, to do 2 TSV's a year. She has about the same air time as Sarah Chapman or Alpha H but she is more "niche" than Decleor, Liz Earle and Elemis which are more established and mainstream.

The shows seem timed to the likely target audience who are working I will be at work so will get mine at midnight to ensure I get it. The last one sold out, so this one probably will especially with 12 p postage.

Really looking forward to trying that mask. Sounds like its good for drier skins, as mine can be in winter.

I fancy treating myself,anyone any idea as to how long 100 ml moringa cleansing balm would roughly last you? Ta x

Well my first one was the double size 200 ml tub. It lasted me about 4 months with almost twice daily use. So the 100 ml on that reckoning should last 2 -3 months depending on whether you use it once or twice a day.

I'm certainly gonna go for this. I bought my first moringa balm when it was the beauty pick of the month, and am still using it. It may seem expensive, but for the length of time it lasts, it isn't. Now, if the Q was to offer EP....

The 200ml Moringa balm is now showing with 2 ez pays,Louise :happy:

Good TSV, but what a shame that there is no micro fibre cloth included - it just seems so short-sighted (and a bit mean) of Emma or QVC (whoever decided to leave it out). I have bought the set of cloths with the eye mask in the past, but have given away one of the cloths and somehow misplaced the other two (my hubby loves to de-clutter - and he may well have chucked them - grrr!). Anyway, really don't fancy forking out for another set.

Come on QVC / Emma, if Liz Earle can supply her muslin cloths with every C&P (however small) surely you can do the same!

Excellent TSV, have just made a purchase!! Really like the balm and would like to try the other products - as if I havent got enough cosmetics in my stash!! Agree about the face cloth, she should have included one. She doesnt even put one in with the supersize moringa balm. Mine have all gone rather grey so I have just purchased the set of 10.

Last edited:
I've no idea why I'm up at this time watching the show as I've intention of purchasing anything, but I'm quite fascinated by the pairing of EH and JR. They both seem quite uncomfortable with each other. EH doesn't come across well imo (if she says 'really' one more time I'll scream) and Julia is like a fish out of water with her. It's all a bit cringey but quite entertaining on a frosty winter's night.

Still undecided on whether to buy this or not - and the first 20 minutes of the presentation really didn't sell it to me! I have had the 200 MLB moringa balm, and have not used it as much as I thought I would, so must not love it subconciously, or not enough to purchase the TSV? Need to make a decision!

I think the EH cloths are much higher quality than LE by a mile. So will say more expensive and either EH wouldn't give them without the price going up or QVC decided people would not pay the extra.

Eve Lom cloths are twice the size of LE and far thicker as well.

I admit buying or rather getting the pack of three EH cloths free in SpaceNK with my InDulge Card points. Strangely I reach for the Eve Lom more though both hang up in the bathroom.

Not such a bargain when you have to pay an extra £20.50 for cloths. They should have supplied one with the TSV , especially when you need one to remove the product.

Emma H's face looks like an oil slick. Not a good advert for her products.

I dont think it looks like an oil slick at all - not on my TV anyway. She has some highlighter on top of her cheeks, like JR. I think she looks a bit uncomfortable though - maybe its nerves. Also, I don't think her hair suits her being long really - it needs to be styled IMO (but what do I know!! ha ha).

Emma H's face looks like an oil slick. Not a good advert for her products.

Personally I think EH looks an utter mess. For someone who is supposed to be presenting her own products I do feel she could have made a lot more effort with the way she looks.

I've no idea why I'm up at this time watching the show as I've intention of purchasing anything, but I'm quite fascinated by the pairing of EH and JR. They both seem quite uncomfortable with each other. EH doesn't come across well imo (if she says 'really' one more time I'll scream) and Julia is like a fish out of water with her. It's all a bit cringey but quite entertaining on a frosty winter's night.
I think I heard Julia saying she wasnt supposed to be presenting this show, but Alison Young has lost her voice!

I think the EH cloths are much higher quality than LE by a mile. So will say more expensive and either EH wouldn't give them without the price going up or QVC decided people would not pay the extra.

Eve Lom cloths are twice the size of LE and far thicker as well.

I admit buying or rather getting the pack of three EH cloths free in SpaceNK with my InDulge Card points. Strangely I reach for the Eve Lom more though both hang up in the bathroom.

Dr Hauschka muslin cloths are mahoosive compared to LE ones - they are like a sheet!

Am just watching the repeat and can't see any tension between Julia and Emma and can't see what's wrong with Emma's appearance!! She is dressed smartly, her hair is nice, she looks clean and she is nicely made up. What more do you want?! :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back