Emma Hardie TSV 12/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Website does not give any clues, and too early for Q Cut. Any clues what's in it? A full size serum, am/pm and eye serum would be fab..

I was starting losing my sleep over when EH TSV comes on next! Thanks!
Description says EH Nov12 TSV, probably a typo
----

I seem to remember lots of people really rating her last TSV and I wished I had tried it. Can anyone recall what was in that TSV, is this a repeat? (I have vague memories of a four piece collection and QVC are apt to do repeat TSVs at times!)

I bought the Breast Cancer Care EH set as I've wanted to try the range for a while. Sadly I'm a little underwhelmed, but I didn't want to return it so I'll just count it as a charity donation. The eye product and the moisturiser are nice enough but I don't like the smell of the balm at all (mind you I don't like the body shop's morniga range so i don't know what I expected!). I keep coming back to Eve Lom after forays to try other balm cleansers and Liz Earle spit and polish (to spin out the Eve Lom). And Elemis sensitive wash with the clarisonic in the mornings. I hated the seed thingies (exfoliating bits to add to the balm), it took me ages to get all the little blighters off my face!

My money's safe again !

Jude xx

Did I miss that starter set TSV? eek. I thought the last one was a 100ml Moringa Balm, full size lighter lotion, a 30ml night cream and 10ml(?) serum ?

There is an anti ageing starter set available on beautybay.com i'm guessing that the tsv will include some of the same items but in bigger sizes!

There is an anti ageing starter set available on beautybay.com i'm guessing that the tsv will include some of the same items but in bigger sizes!

Yes although SCW has kindly shown us link I am none the wiser as to what exactly is in this,think it is the mornings balm,the serum and lighter lotion not sure how much it will be though x

I'm hoping for the AM/PM cream to be in it. A moringa balm, night cream, AM/PM cream and a cloth would be fab

Latest posts

Back