Emma Hardie TSV - 16/05/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma Hardie TSV 16/05/2013

I will be out of country when this TSV airs. Would be most grateful for heads up.

Re: Emma Hardie TSV 16/05/2013

When I was at the beauty bash Alison Young told me it will have a 50 ml night cream and a tub of the brand new anti ageing cream in it.

I am a fan of EH products but won't be buying the TSV as I only really use the moringa balm now and have a supply already. I do not like the night cream enough to get another.

Thank you Weathergirl, I'm very keen on her night cream that I got in Emma's 1st TSV and very keen to try her new anti-ageing cream.
Hopefully if we get the link before hand I can place my order before I go :)

I find Emma's night cream to be an excellent neck cream in terms of softening of "neckless" lines.

Thank you SCW, you are a star! I'll keep my eye on it now.
I've just phoned CS, it's not available for sale yet, they could tell that there are three items in it:
Night Cream - 50 ml
Moringa Balm - 100 ml
Anti-ageing cream - 50 ml
Price £40 + £3.95 P&P

Thank you SCW, you are a star! I'll keep my eye on it now.
I've just phoned CS, it's not available for sale yet, they could tell that there are three items in it:
Night Cream - 50 ml
Moringa Balm - 100 ml
Anti-ageing cream - 50 ml
Price £40 + £3.95 P&P

about £33 as a TSV price then and that sounds about right

I was hoping that Emma may put the other cleanser in this TSV (pump bottle moringa), thought it was about time to introduce it wider in a set rather than a single product. Oh well, may be next time.

I use the pump foaming moringa cleanser too Marina (great in the shower). They do a duo with the balm I think - or at least they did last time I looked on their website.

Oooh thank you kind people!! Wonder what the other 2 items are? Cloth and a bag? Headband? Whatever, one has my name on it.

Ooh I might go for this! There was a TSV earlier last year which seemed quite similar - big sizes of 'hero' products, a good price, I didn't go for it & regretted it! There was another TSV later last year I think but it wasn't as good. The Liz Earle TSV is a no no for me cos of the make up so may well try this instead, I know a lot of people really rate EH's range.

The cleansing balm is out of this world makes skin so soft and lots of people have been asking me what I use on my skin as it looks lovely . I have tried most cleanser ranges from QVC but this one is in a league of its own !

Well I am LOVING the OTO mornina balm!!

My skin is slightly less enthusiastic, but I just adore the smell :sun:

Looks an unusual size moringa balm. Bigger than the 50ml jars of cream. Have they changed the shape of the100ml pot?

Looks an unusual size moringa balm. Bigger than the 50ml jars of cream. Have they changed the shape of the100ml pot?

I thought that, perhaps they have just changed the shape of it as I think it is meant to be the same 100 ml size, I wonder what the Tsv price will be? I shall be having this I think x

Latest posts

Back