Emma mattress price

backstreetgirl

VIP Shopper
I rarely watch Ideal World but I turned over last night for the first time in ages and saw the Emma mattress pick of the day or whatever they call it. The price was £412.41 for the double size. They gave the price it should have been, it was a lot more but I can't remember what it was now though. I was doing some searching for reviews of it this morning and found that John Lewis are selling it for £419.40, same 200 days money back guarantee. So....a saving of £7?? Big deal.

postmanpat68

I rarely watch Ideal World but I turned over last night for the first time in ages and saw the Emma mattress pick of the day or whatever they call it. The price was £412.41 for the double size. They gave the price it should have been, it was a lot more but I can't remember what it was now though. I was doing some searching for reviews of it this morning and found that John Lewis are selling it for £419.40, same 200 days money back guarantee. So....a saving of £7?? Big deal.
The same price as on Emma website with 40% discount code.
Emma and John Lewis are far better retailers the Ideal and more chance of better customer service if a problem arises.

Muttley

VIP Shopper
I generally buy stuff like this from John Lewis anyway, their customer service is excellent. Years ago I was with my mum in the Oxford Street branch choosing a washing machine. The assistant recommended a slightly cheaper one from the one I was looking at, he also got a chair for my mum who was nearly 80 at the time. Delivery and installation excellent as well. I also find Argos reliable and returning stuff is no problem.

paul10

How long is it guaranteed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seoforschools
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks